• Show
Clear All
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

I think you need to separate what Kraft is accused of doing (and probably did with video evidence to support) from the previously launched FL. sex trafficking Sting and the overall underworld of sex slavery, human trafficking, etc. There was a report out of FL (leaked by law enforcement) yesterday that said Kraft had no knowledge the spa he was visiting was under investigation and he was serviced by regular employees and the spa manager who were proven to be legal US citizens.

IMO, the most obvious narrative will prove correct: Kraft wanted some side action, went to FL where he had a house and plausible excuse to give the GF for leaving town on way to the game, and knew his chances of getting caught were far less in FL than in his home town. He miscalculated on the last part because he walked into the ongoing sting operation.
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Wait, I live in Temecula. I don't know what you are talking about, I swear!

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

But we do have to ask ourselves why multiple billionaires are dropping $50 bucks at a massage parlor located at a strip mall. Is there possibly more than meets the eye here, or are they just that dumb?
          Maybe he was drunk at the time...

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

It is all legal here as long as they are of age. Takes a lot of the seediness out of it. They have to get regular std checks as well.

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Yuba View Post

I think you need to separate what Kraft is accused of doing (and probably did with video evidence to support) from the previously launched FL. sex trafficking Sting and the overall underworld of sex slavery, human trafficking, etc. There was a report out of FL (leaked by law enforcement) yesterday that said Kraft had no knowledge the spa he was visiting was under investigation and he was serviced by regular employees and the spa manager who were proven to be legal US citizens.

IMO, the most obvious narrative will prove correct: Kraft wanted some side action, went to FL where he had a house and plausible excuse to give the GF for leaving town on way to the game, and knew his chances of getting caught were far less in FL than in his home town. He miscalculated on the last part because he walked into the ongoing sting operation.
              Yeah idk, if he really did just go there to get a massage I doh t he would be charged with anything. I could be wrong and agree he is innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Kraft may "get off" on this. Apparently, the video bug may have been planted outside of procedure (they have to use other methods before using planted cameras), and the police used a traffic stop to identify Kraft, even though he wasn't the driver, and there was no reason to stop the car for a traffic violation. So, he may slide on procedural issues.

As far as the NFL goes, who knows. Getting a massage isn't against the law, and maybe Kraft didn't know about happy endings, lol.

Comment

Working...
                X