• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post

So if you are drafting Murray and you keep Rosen who is going to be your QB of the future? What if Rosen outplays Murray and ends up the starter you will have wasted the first pcik on a QB for no reason. Nick Bosa is the best player in this draft and you are obviously thinking with your heart and not your head. Maybe your asking price for Rosen is a little to high. I have the panthers to draft for so I have Cam Newton. So just a hypothetical question if I offered you Cam Newton straight up for Kyler Murray and I'll even throw in a 3rd round draft to make it more enticing would you do that deal?
    If I was trying to win next year then I'd take that trade, I'm trying to build something that will last.

Qbs are valuable in this league. You can never have enough good ones, and teams always need them. Don't worry holding Rosen for another year won't break the cardinals. But all those teams with their crappy qb situations it just might.

I'm fine with holding Rosen until a qb needy team decides to finally pay. Cheap young top tier QB talent doesn't come cheap. He's not going for a third, I would rather him ride the pine than trade him for a third.

Comment

• Budsman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Drafting or passing on players based on who is their politial party association isn't very smart imo. I think AOC is a dumb fuck but if someone said they like her, I wouldn't pass on them in the draft.

Is that why Bosa deleted all his MAGA tweets knowing he is likely going to be picked by SF?

Comment

• Budsman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

I'm willing to listen to offers just don't lowball me, let's be real. Even if I was silly enough to accept a lowball trade the commish would veto it so make the offers fair.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Is that why Bosa deleted all his MAGA tweets knowing he is likely going to be picked by SF?
          I don't know. I don't care about that stuff. This is football, and politics shouldn't be a part of it.
          11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
          35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
          37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
          66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
          69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
          100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
          110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
          140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
          181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
          225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Budsman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I don't know. I don't care about that stuff. This is football, and politics shouldn't be a part of it.
            You may not but owners of clubs obviously do, see kapernick and kneeling. It's a business first and foremost and like it or not politics affect the bottom line so they have to be scrutinized.

personally I agree with you but also understand the reality.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

You may not but owners of clubs obviously do, see kapernick and kneeling. It's a business first and foremost and like it or not politics affect the bottom line so they have to be scrutinized.

personally I agree with you but also understand the reality.
              I'm sure there are plenty of players on teams that support both sides. Plenty of other players kneeled and are still playing.

AZ and Phoenix is a Republican state as a whole so he would fit there. I've no idea who Bidwell supports but this is obviously your choice not to draft him.

Personally I don't care, this mock is for fun and isn't reality. We will be so wrong with who we draft when the real draft starts and we see the results lol

​​​​

​​​​​​
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-13-2019, 07:41 AM.
              11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
              35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
              37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
              66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
              69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
              100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
              110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
              140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
              181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
              225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

THREAD VIRTUALLY LOCKED. PLEASE POST AT OFFICIALLY LICENSED THREAD NOW, COMMENTS AND SELECTIONS. PLEASE SEE BUT DON'T POST AT TRACKER THREAD.
                We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                X