• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Darren Smith found a landing place with sidekick Martha, now on 1360 from 12-3pm starting tomorrow. Nick Hardwick is now a "NFL Insider" and will be on 8am with the morning show. I'm not sure what's going on with Charger radio coverage now, as 1360 apparently will be carrying Ram games, but the games are pretty easy to hear on 640 AM. I think Kaplan is still trying to get 1090 back to local sports.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      Darren Smith found a landing place with sidekick Martha, now on 1360 from 12-3pm starting tomorrow. Nick Hardwick is now a "NFL Insider" and will be on 8am with the morning show. I'm not sure what's going on with Charger radio coverage now, as 1360 apparently will be carrying Ram games, but the games are pretty easy to hear on 640 AM. I think Kaplan is still trying to get 1090 back to local sports.
      If I never hear anything from Kaplan ever again, I'll be a happy man.

Comment

• Xenos
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        I thought the Charger games were on 570

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I thought the Charger games were on 570
          640 definitely in Los Angeles, but also on 101.5 KGB in San Diego. I think they sometimes didn't make 1360 last season at times. We'll find out on Thursday, I guess.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

I used to watch Marty interviewing players at camp completely blowing smoke up their asses. Only to get back to SD and Twitter and shit all over the team. She hates the Chargers. She should have never been at camp. I heard they revoked her press pass this camp. Good.

Comment

• BrummieBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2019
              • Birmingham, England
              • Train Driver
              • Send PM

Whenever I listened in last season they were hating on the Bolts and laughing when we lost.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍