• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Maybe they will come calling TT. I'd do it.
    eye wouldn't.... he could be Courtland Sutton good.... would wait to see what I've got before any thought of cutting bait.
    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Xenos
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

WTF? What has he done to even warrant a roster spot let alone an extension? Hope it's structured to cut him in 2020.
      I felt like you did. But after reading more about this, I'm actually okay with what happened. It's a good deal for both sides and he now gets paid appropriately for a 3rd, possibly 4th receiver on this team.

Comment

• Xenos
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Even better!

Updated: Benjamin's deal includes a $3M signing bonus, not $5.5M. So, in exchange for a pay reduction this season on his non-guaranteed base salary, Benjamin gets $3M guaranteed plus an extra year tacked on. Incentive for both sides to do the deal.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

OK, I was like 5.5 million bonus? He had a couple of clutch catches for us in the KC game but other than that he did very little else last season. He doesn't have great hands either. Still think we need to draft a WR. TB may be gone after this season and never been a big fan of Davis. Hope he can show something this year.
          ​​​​

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

I dont think he had a choice but to catch those passes against KC. Rivers literally drilled the ball into his hands through a tiny window. lol He made those balls stick to Benjamin.

Comment

• Xenos
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

OK, I was like 5.5 million bonus? He had a couple of clutch catches for us in the KC game but other than that he did very little else last season. He doesn't have great hands either. Still think we need to draft a WR. TB may be gone after this season and never been a big fan of Davis. Hope he can show something this year.
              ​​​​
              We have KA and MW as the #1 and #2. We also drafted Dylan Cantrell last year and got Benji back. If we do pick up WR, it better not be in the first three rounds.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

True that.

I have always been a bit of a TB fan. I like the speed he brings to the field. He is fast like the kid/woman beater in KC but TB is not as laterally quick. You are correct about the catch in KC, two of them on the same drive. Without him we do not win in KC. I just wish he was not so scared of contact.
                Cant help the team from the tub.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• madcaplaughs
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Guys who can run backwards into the end zone are hard to come by

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                    Outback Goon
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Australia
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by madcaplaughs View Post
                    Guys who can run backwards into the end zone are hard to come by
                    hahaha oh boy, this made me LOL thanks mang.

On Topic: I like TB, hope to see him catching the underneath crossing route Tyrell had last season, and take a few for big gains.

Comment

Working...
                    X