• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AK47
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

IIRC King was considered by many, including myself a fringe first rounder his Jr year before deciding to go back to school.
    I had King in Round 2 in my mock that year.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

This is a bit off topic but I just wanted to react to Kawhi's game winner last night... WOW!!
      SDSU alum/number 2 fan here
      they the north alright!!
      Kawhi Vs Greek Freak was the matchup I've been dying to see, can't wait.
      Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

thinking of our defensive backfield with our CBs, our slot, and our 2 safeties...ENTICING! If Trevor Williams could return to form of a couple of years ago we have a legit DB group. Seems the aging one (Casey) may be the weakest link. Will we be playing single high a lot more now with Adderley back there? This guy looks like a legit FS.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Comment

• sonorajim
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              Loved that play! He just blew that guy up, admired his work then ran for a TD before the others realized the play was still on. Very cool.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Loved that play! He just blew that guy up, admired his work then ran for a TD before the others realized the play was still on. Very cool.
                I wonder if he will return some punts? King looked good doing that last year. Its nice to have another ST return guy in the fold. If hes needed.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
                  Day One...
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Brentwood, 94513
                  • Send PM

Back to back top safeties in the draft is so nice. Only thing better, would have been back to back, stud lineman.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                    Did we win?
                    • Jun 2013
                    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                    • Send PM

Agreed, seems like the safety position has been in flux since the days after Rodney left (even the contending mid -2000 teams were never considered strong there), so hopefully we have the position locked down for years to come.
                    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Everyone stands still in awe before he decides to run for that TD
                      Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• AK47
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

What? All this time I thought it was 2 separate highlight clips.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

This from Eric Williams: "Lynn said rookie Nasir Adderley has an unspecified injury and was held out of practice on Monday. No timetable for his return." Hat tip to Xenos for this, which I feel deserves a separate thread.

All I can say is wow, just...wow. This was my ONLY concern about Adderley pre-draft...that's precisely why Adderley fell to round 2, because he missed the combine due to an ankle sprain, and pulled a hammie during his pro day...so they had no 40 time for him...my concern was that Adderley could turn into Verrett 2.0...sure hope I'm wrong...

https://twitter.com/eric_d_williams/...15006404358144
                          Last edited by Topcat; 06-03-2019, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Topcat
                            Topcat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

In todays bond market, even junk bonds don't tend to pay over 11%-13%. 20% is riverboat gambling you'll get anything. I hear you could get your face ripped off, even. 20% isn't worth it to me, but then again - i'm a looker.
                            Yep...DMAC, remember those mutual fund managers who were guaranteeing a 40% ROI just before the dot-com crisis? Then most of those mutual funds went belly up? Ah, good times...

• RTPbolt
                            RTPbolt commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nowadays those guys will go to jail and not pass go. Fiduciary responsibilty and holding those folks accountable hopefully stops that kind of activity. What kills me now is seeing insurance companies selling annuities because its the only security that they have...horrible what I see happen to people with them. My mother got hit when they moved and it will take years to get them out from the restrictions. Its worth a talk if you have them to make sure they really are right for you. Dont get sold on the wording.

• powderblueboy
                            powderblueboy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Eric Williams‏Verified account @eric_d_williams Jun 13

More
                            Rookie safety Nas Adderley, who's been dealing with a hamstring issue, participated in some individual work and looks on track to be full-go once training camp starts in July.
                        Working...
                        X