• Show
Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

The Chargers concluded their 2019 preseason with a victory over the 49ers on Thursday night. They are now hard at work to determine the 53 players that will go into Week 1 of the regular season. Qu…
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Rugger05
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Well i did that a couple hours ago. TPB GDT Archives is open for business. Ill put old large stuck threads in there. I didnt have time to go through everything.

Its too bad we couldnt transfer our old forum here. We would have Millions of posts from our active years. And that is sometimes good for business. I also deleted quite a bit of the battles between fans and former fans. The legacy forum.

Enjoy
      The Nate Keading is a slit thread will go down in Charger forum history as one of the best ever. I believe there was another thread about someone (Powerslave maybe) almost pooping his pants

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Adderley stood out so much, I hope it's not mainly because of the competition
        he has rookie impact written all over him
        Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
          I can't really participate im the GDT. There is always a buffer from real time that you guys get. I can only coment and pick up discussion after the game because it ruins it for me to know what happens ahead of time. Only much later to i get t9 skim through and see the emotional swings.
          Trying to keep up with GDT in real time sort of distracts me from the actual game. Its rapid fire, hectic. I usually DVR and start the game an hour late so I skip all the breaks, I can't even check it on those days. When i watch live, I occasionally try.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• La Costa Boy
            Pretty much retired......
            • Sep 2018
            • JoJa
            • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
            • Send PM

Yeah, I'll DVR most games as I'd rather not donate 2 hours of my life to commercials. I start with about an hour delay and I usually catch up in the last 5 minutes.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Camp is over. Unsticking this thread. We are going to start creating pregame discussion threads.

Comment

• Xenos
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                Camp is over. Unsticking this thread. We are going to start creating pregame discussion threads.
                Can I start the first one?

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Can I start the first one?
                  Absolutely. Consider it reserved.

Bolt-O

Comment

• SYB
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                    You left out my other post before you went on attack where I not only did accept the mistake - I apologized for the error. i really had meant to type all pro OR pro bowl but that first apology wasnt even blamed on a typo, i just ADMITTED the error as it was - ref #1455

Its ok, maybe it was an honest mistake and you didnt see it. No worries. I knew and know MG has never been selected as an all pro, and i did know the difference. but you don't need to believe that. And I don't really care if you attack. I would hate to see the forum devolve to the level of pettiness and spite that burrowed in over at UT but if thats where you need to take it, oh well, i'll ride it out wth a chuckle.

btw - i will say sorry for the safespace crack - i was just joking around and trying to lighten it up. It didn't work and seemed to aggravate you.

the funny part is we agree on the topic of MG. He's not worth 13, not worth 10. That fundamental agreement part doesn't seem to matter but thats ok. Do your thing. Be cool.

As for TW - I don't think Tyrell is good at quick separation against press cover underneath. Sure if he has over 3+ seconds to run a drag route all the way across the field, he has time to get up to his great speed. But he's not open fast off the line against press cover, which was my intended point. I watched every play he ever wore a bolt jersey on, i saw every pass he ever caught. You watched too and you're free to disagree, thats fine. Its opinion. He's fast but not quick and doesnt change direction as well. Again, think differently, its cool. but you don't have to go all personal on it.
                    I did miss that post, so my apologies. However, I still don't get why you left Okung out if you were including all-pro AND pro bowl, since he has as many nods as Melvin. Yet unlike Gordon, he was actually was voted in as a starter. But whatevs...

As for the "safe space" comment. It seemed really out of place, considering I drop F-bombs in just about every post. As well as being completely overused and misused in society. And even if you thought the "B" was for "butt", what did you think that "F" was for? :dunno: *Hint* It's not flippin' :biggrin:

And I agree with your extended version of TW's skillset. However, your initial post basically said he wasn't good within 8 yards, which in and of itself, is false. Had you said something more along the lines of that he struggles to get open quickly using footwork or his hands, I wouldn't have disagreed.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

After all the fears of players getting poached, did we lose anybody we really wanted to keep on ps?
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                        After all the fears of players getting poached, did we lose anybody we really wanted to keep on ps?
                        No but again, we always think our scrubs are better compared to everyone else's lol.
                        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

Working...
                        X