• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AK47
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

No suspension for Hill. Looks like KC is still the team to beat in AFC West and I prefer the pressure placed on them. We need all the help we can get against them defensively.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

I think Broughton starts as a rotational DT/DE. Put him on run downs to stack the line. He's got power and the ability to slip blocks. Save the pass rushers legs for when they're needed.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Sgt. Pepper
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
        I think Broughton starts as a rotational DT/DE. Put him on run downs to stack the line. He's got power and the ability to slip blocks. Save the pass rushers legs for when they're needed.
        Reading lots of good things about Cortez. He's supposed to have a devastatingly quick first step. Some pundits say he was a real sleeper and a steal at where the Chargers drafted him. I read one analysis this morning that puts him ahead of Justin Jones by the time the season starts. This guy didn't think much of Jones, but raved about Cortez.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
          French Speaking Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Québec city
          • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          No suspension for Hill. Looks like KC is still the team to beat in AFC West and I prefer the pressure placed on them. We need all the help we can get against them defensively.
          IMO, You have to re watch the game at KC last year.
          We dominated them in the 2nd half.
          Addae will be replaced by a better player.
          Feeny played his worst game of the year.
          Next year, we will beat them by 2 TDs at their place and in L.A.

Comment

• chargerkdb
            Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Hotter than hell, Georgia
            • Send PM

We are going to smack that Chef Ass

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post

IMO, You have to re watch the game at KC last year.
              We dominated them in the 2nd half.
              Addae will be replaced by a better player.
              Feeny played his worst game of the year.
              Next year, we will beat them by 2 TDs at their place and in L.A.
              Hunt wasn't playing right? I think if we stop their run game we've got a shot at beating them.Historically, Kelce had been quite against our D.

Comment

• Biggestfan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

I think the Chargers should consider Mike Daniels. Not sure what it would take but hes been pretty solid in the past and you cant have too much dline depth

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post
                  I think the Chargers should consider Mike Daniels. Not sure what it would take but hes been pretty solid in the past and you cant have too much dline depth
                  We need the money to get a new OLT.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• UglyTruth
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2018
                    • Send PM

UPDATE ON BOTH THESE GUYS:

Both our top 2 picks have been underwhelming so far. Tillers has looked like a huge reach from where he was selected and this looks worse by the fact that there was quite a few highly rated OT prospects available when he was taken.

Tillery was also never good against the run in college either so he doesn’t help the Chargers improve the run D at all. The Chargers have gotten worse against the run this season with Tillery than they were last year without him.

Adderly looked good in one preseason game but the guy is constantly injured and looks like he might be milking his injury quite a bit too.

Props to Bradley for calling him out on it. This is the NFL kid. Nobody is at 100% after the first 2-3 weeks and everyone is playing at like 85% or less health.

It’s gonna be hard for him to shake a reputation for being soft once he develops it. Better get his ass to start practicing pretty soon.
                    Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
                    - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
                    - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
                    - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
                    - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
                    - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
                    - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
                      UPDATE ON BOTH THESE GUYS:

Both our top 2 picks have been underwhelming so far. Tillers has looked like a huge reach from where he was selected and this looks worse by the fact that there was quite a few highly rated OT prospects available when he was taken.

Tillery was also never good against the run in college either so he doesn’t help the Chargers improve the run D at all. The Chargers have gotten worse against the run this season with Tillery than they were last year without him.

Adderly looked good in one preseason game but the guy is constantly injured and looks like he might be milking his injury quite a bit too.

Props to Bradley for calling him out on it. This is the NFL kid. Nobody is at 100% after the first 2-3 weeks and everyone is playing at like 85% or less health.

It’s gonna be hard for him to shake a reputation for being soft once he develops it. Better get his ass to start practicing pretty soon.
                      Yep...worst thing in this league is to have a rep for being a wimp...Slackerley needs to suck it up and get on the field...his team needs him...Nasir at 85% is still better than Rayshawn at 100%...maybe that's why his draft stock fell--maybe there were psych reports out that he's a slacker...

Comment

• jubei
                        Vagabond Ninja
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

wow bradley called out his 2nd rd safety? what did he say? and if true then this scouting staff dont know what to look for or the interview team doesnt know how to interview.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...worst thing in this league is to have a rep for being a wimp...Slackerley needs to suck it up and get on the field...his team needs him...Nasir at 85% is still better than Rayshawn at 100%...maybe that's why his draft stock fell--maybe there were psych reports out that he's a slacker...
                          Amazing that Bradley said that.

Comment

Working...
                          X