• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    It's not that. You have two Charger WRs and a TE. Not likely they all have big games every week. Sometimes our run game is going to be doing well that we won't pass as much. And if Rivers has a bad day, all those guys have a bad day.
    You need to mix it up in FF. Having too many from one team isn't a good thing.

For another thing they all have the same bye week.
    I also have Rivers, the Chargers defense and Michael Badgley.

Comment

• SYB
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
      Well basically according to Yahoo fantasy sports the Chargers are going to suck this year because I have mostly Chargers players and they predicted me to only have one win for the season.
      That's not how fantasy works at all. You went full on homer and over-drafted a bunch of guys who all have the same bye week. Not sure why you're surprised that Yahoo wasn't a fan.

Comment

• chris9341
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

[QUOTE=SYB ;n820117]That's not how fantasy works at all. You went full on homer and over-drafted a bunch of guys who all have the same bye week. Not sure why you're surprised that Yahoo wasn't a fa[/QUOTE

okI get the bye week and I realize that I drafted all Chargers players or mostly Chargers players but I just could not get myself to have other players on my team besides Charger players. In fact I moved All Chiefs players to the do not draft list.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

[QUOTE=chris9341;n820181]
          Originally posted by SYB View Post
          That's not how fantasy works at all. You went full on homer and over-drafted a bunch of guys who all have the same bye week. Not sure why you're surprised that Yahoo wasn't a fa[/QUOTE

okI get the bye week and I realize that I drafted all Chargers players or mostly Chargers players but I just could not get myself to have other players on my team besides Charger players. In fact I moved All Chiefs players to the do not draft list.
          Lol, yeah that's why you won't do well. It's fantasy football man. Maybe it's not your thing. If I have Derek Carr, i still want them to lose bit if he gets me some points then cool. He can do well in a loss because their defense sux.

Over the years I rarely have Chargers on my team. Here and there. I have Keenan on one team this year. I think I have Rivers on another for the first time since he been in the league.

Comment

• SYB
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Lol, yeah that's why you won't do well. It's fantasy football man. Maybe it's not your thing. If I have Derek Carr, i still want them to lose bit if he gets me some points then cool. He can do well in a loss because their defense sux.

Over the years I rarely have Chargers on my team. Here and there. I have Keenan on one team this year. I think I have Rivers on another for the first time since he been in the league.
            Same. Although this year I went nuts. Between my teams, I own Henry, Williams, Ekeler and Jackson (dynasty team). I even snagged Gordon late in my last one, just in case he pulls his head out or gets traded.

​​​​​

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Yahoo gave me grief for drafting Ekeler, but there are fantasy pundits who think Ekeler is going to have a breakout fantasy year. I thought they would give me grief for drafting Gallup in addition to Cooper, but they liked that pick. I didn't intend to draft Gallup...I was distracted during that pick and thought I was drafting Golladay.

Tyrell Willliams lasted a lot longer than I thought he would (I think he would have gone earlier if this were not a Bolts league) and I got him in a late round. Now I'm feeling golden with that pick, if the Raiders do indeed suspend AB.

Comment

• SYB
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Just a reminder, but football starts tonight, so if you have any Packers or Bears on your team, get your roster in order.

Also, our first round of waivers get processed tonight. If anyone has any questions on how it works, message me on the league page and I'll walk you through it.

Comment

• MakoShark
                  Disgruntled
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Alabama
                  • Send PM

...and then AB gets released...
                  sigpic

Comment

• MakoShark
                    Disgruntled
                    • Jun 2013
                    • North Alabama
                    • Send PM

Yahoo gave me a C grade and states i have the 2nd toughest strength of schedule. Not sure how they calculated that, but it sounds foreboding.
                    sigpic

Comment

• SYB
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                      Yahoo gave me a C grade and states i have the 2nd toughest strength of schedule. Not sure how they calculated that, but it sounds foreboding.
                      It's based on the scoring projections of your opponents. But trying to figure that shit out before games are played is as much of a crap shoot as real life drafting.

Comment

• MakoShark
                        Disgruntled
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Alabama
                        • Send PM

So IR. Do we have any control over that? Or, is it automatic?
                        sigpic

Comment

• SYB
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                          So IR. Do we have any control over that? Or, is it automatic?
                          Managers control it

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡