• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

I agree, it has been a weird year. Hope my team is peeking at the right time.
    sigpic

Comment

• Chuckeezy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2019
      • Send PM

Well that was a fun season my team started hot but just stunk the rest of the way. Good luck to everyone left, and count me in for next year!

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Well, after tanking two weeks in a row my team exploded this week, and that was even with Garoppolo sitting on my bench. Ekeler's incredible game yesterday was a big factor, but he wasn't even my leading scorer. It was Titans' rookie WR AJ Brown, who had a huge day in beating down the Raiders and who has really emerged since Tannehill has become Ten's starter. Getting Raheem Mostert was a big boost for my team as well.

Comment

• Chuckeezy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2019
          • Send PM

Don’t call it come back, Slayton needs to duplicate his first half.

Comment

• MakoShark
            Disgruntled
            • Jun 2013
            • North Alabama
            • Send PM

Woohoo, made the final 4! Riding the Tannehill wave to the championship!
            sigpic

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Chuckeezy View Post
              Don’t call it come back, Slayton needs to duplicate his first half.
              Whhhheeewww! Dude looked like he was going to put up 50 fantasy points in that first half.

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
              Congrats. Tannehill and the Titans look like a great pairing for each other. I'm riding that wave too, AJ Brown their rookie WR has come to life with Tannehill. I needed every point too.

Comment

• SYB
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                I picked him up and started him in my dynasty league. It took the sting out of sitting Brees on the bench.

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Send PM

I have four options for my two WRT positions this week:

1. Le'Veon Bell @ Balt...despite the seemingly bad matchup Yahoo! predicts the highest points, 14.76, of the four options.
                  2. Tyrell Williams v Jax...Tyrell has been a bust the last half of the season and did nothing a home v. the Titans Sunday. Still Yahoo predicts 10.97, more than options 3&4.
                  3. DK Metcalf @ Carolina...the Panthers' D give up a lot of points to wide receivers yet Yahoo! predicts fewer than Ty Will, only 9.89
                  4. Anthony Miller @Green Bay...I don't fully trust Miller because I don't trust Trubisky and the Pack has a decent pass defense. Yahoo! predicts 6.8.

At this point I am going with Bell and Metcalf...

Comment

• SYB
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    I have four options for my two WRT positions this week:

1. Le'Veon Bell @ Balt...despite the seemingly bad matchup Yahoo! predicts the highest points, 14.76, of the four options.
                    2. Tyrell Williams v Jax...Tyrell has been a bust the last half of the season and did nothing a home v. the Titans Sunday. Still Yahoo predicts 10.97, more than options 3&4.
                    3. DK Metcalf @ Carolina...the Panthers' D give up a lot of points to wide receivers yet Yahoo! predicts fewer than Ty Will, only 9.89
                    4. Anthony Miller @Green Bay...I don't fully trust Miller because I don't trust Trubisky and the Pack has a decent pass defense. Yahoo! predicts 6.8.

At this point I am going with Bell and Metcalf...
                    I own Bell in one of my leagues, and would like to sit him but have no better options. Personally, I'd probably go Metcalf and Miller. Miller's been consistent the last month and Trubisky's been slinging it.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

I own Bell in one of my leagues, and would like to sit him but have no better options. Personally, I'd probably go Metcalf and Miller. Miller's been consistent the last month and Trubisky's been slinging it.
                      That is my plan at the moment. Bell at Balt still makes me nervous though. The relationship with his team and coach took more hits this week with him going bowling while missing a game due to illness, and his complaining about not getting enough touches. Gase didn't want him in the first place, will probably part ways with him after the season, and makes me wonder if he limit Bell's touches in the final few games, with the Jets out of the playoffs.

Comment

• SYB
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

That is my plan at the moment. Bell at Balt still makes me nervous though. The relationship with his team and coach took more hits this week with him going bowling while missing a game due to illness, and his complaining about not getting enough touches. Gase didn't want him in the first place, will probably part ways with him after the season, and makes me wonder if he limit Bell's touches in the final few games, with the Jets out of the playoffs.
                        I guarantee that doesn't happen, as the dead money hit would be crippling. However, after the 2020 season, they can basically walk away for just $4 million in dead cap.

And the bowling thing is getting totally blown out of proportion, he physically felt fine and wanted to play, but was deemed to still be contagious by team Dr's and told to stay away from the team and facilities for fear of spreading the virus.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

I guarantee that doesn't happen, as the dead money hit would be crippling. However, after the 2020 season, they can basically walk away for just $4 million in dead cap.

And the bowling thing is getting totally blown out of proportion, he physically felt fine and wanted to play, but was deemed to still be contagious by team Dr's and told to stay away from the team and facilities for fear of spreading the virus.
                          I am sticking with Bell. Go Jets tonight!

Comment

Working...
                          X