• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Bosa's Foot...

seems like its still bothering him. "fast and strong as ever" but his foot is still bothering him. On the bright side it may make it easier to resign him.

• ~sdc
    PURA VIDA
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
    seems like its still bothering him. "fast and strong as ever" but his foot is still bothering him. On the bright side it may make it easier to resign him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn
    If you knew that nature of his injury you would understand. Not thread worthy. Are you the same budsman that got run out of the SDUT forum for lame posts?

Comment

• Fleet
      Fleet commented
      Editing a comment
      We dont do personal attacks here. This was stupid. Grow up man.
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

He needs to play like he's 110% to get that fat contract IMO. If he misses games he could be done as a Charger.

Interesting that the Chargers website blurb has no mention of any lingering foot problems.
    Last edited by blueman; 05-26-2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• ~sdc
      PURA VIDA
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
      He needs to play like he's 110% to get that fat contract IMO. If he misses games he could be done as a Charger.

Interesting that the Chargers website blurb has no mention of any lingering foot problems.
      Do you really think that engagement is a problem with this guy and that his primary focus is his second contract? I get that he and his family are a bit out of the box but to question his dedication to the sport is absurd.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

???

Where did I question his dedication? My concern - and with his history of injury I think it's valid - is, well, more injury, even minor ones, limiting his effectiveness for us this season. And then him/his agent wanting a top 5 contract. Which if he only plays 8 games for us I doubt TT will pay. I don't even think he was 100% when he played for us last season, my point is he has more to prove to get a top contract with us. Just my take, and nowhere is there a doubt of his dedication, just continuing good health.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

???

Where did I question his dedication? My concern - and with his history of injury I think it's valid - is, well, more injury, even minor ones, limiting his effectiveness for us this season. And then him/his agent wanting a top 5 contract. Which if he only plays 8 games for us I doubt TT will pay. I don't even think he was 100% when he played for us last season, my point is he has more to prove to get a top contract with us. Just my take, and nowhere is there a doubt of his dedication, just continuing good health.
          Since the Chargers picked up his 5th year option we have 2 full seasons to see how his foot holds up before we have to decide on anything.

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Since the Chargers picked up his 5th year option we have 2 full seasons to see how his foot holds up before we have to decide on anything.
            Ah, good. Maybe he can put together two full killer seasons?

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ~sdc View Post

If you knew that nature of his injury you would understand. Not thread worthy. Are you the same budsman that got run out of the SDUT forum for lame posts?

Comment

• Budsman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

???

This guys a troll, don't worry. I hear you and you make sense. It's quite possible that if he keeps missing games he could be one and done. I hope not but you're only as good as your ability to get on the field let's you be.

I also find that funny funny but not unexpected.

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I'm sure the team gives him every opportunity to succeed, i just worry about lingering injuries. They always say how they don't effect them until they don't play as well as they should and then blame the nagging injury.

Comment

• Panamamike
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Dude is a beast. I hope he ballz out the next 2 years, helps us get a Sb or 2 and costs a bazillion to resign.

Comment

• RobH
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Tokyo, Japan
                      • University English Lecturer
                      • Send PM

From a recent article in the Trib:

Bosa was out for the first nine games last year because of an injury suffered in early August. His foot has continued to heal, although he said he still deals with occasional soreness.

He added that the discomfort isn't physically limiting before saying, "I'm as fast and strong as I've ever been in my life." Bosa finished last season with 23 combined tackles and 5.5 sacks in seven games.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍