Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech - Posting Tweets From Mobile - Log In Issues Contact Me

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tech - Posting Tweets From Mobile - Log In Issues Contact Me

    Posting tweets is difficult on this site. And chrome doesnt make it any easier. This is how you do it on mobil. Also i know at least one member is having issues logging in. Contact me at cfleet2@yahoo.com if you are having issues getting onto the site.


    IMG_1364.PNGIMG_1365.PNGIMG_1366.PNG

  • #2
    I've never used twitter, FB, ig, or any other social media.
    TPB is my only online presence besides clash. Lol

    ill try the above nest time.
    2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

    KYZIR WHITE

    CORTEZ BROUGHTON

    Comment


    • #3
      TBH, one of the reasons I almost never post on here, is because I can't post from Chrome at all . More specifically, I can't sign in, it recognizes my username and password, but then I'm still logged out. Same issue on 3 phones now. So, to post I have to load the default browser, which I don't like. So... I mostly just lurk now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
        I've never used twitter, FB, ig, or any other social media.
        TPB is my only online presence besides clash. Lol

        ill try the above nest time.
        Do the best you can. I try and edit posts if they dont come out right.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Screeme View Post
          TBH, one of the reasons I almost never post on here, is because I can't post from Chrome at all . More specifically, I can't sign in, it recognizes my username and password, but then I'm still logged out. Same issue on 3 phones now. So, to post I have to load the default browser, which I don't like. So... I mostly just lurk now.
          That sucks. Have you tried clearing your cache? Can you make a new account and see if you are having that problem? Ill contact you via email to see if we can get this worked out.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well, Screeme18 seems to work at the moment...

            I'll give this a good go. Maybe the screeme profile was fouled up? *♂️

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by screeme18 View Post
              Well, Screeme18 seems to work at the moment...

              I'll give this a good go. Maybe the screeme profile was fouled up? *♂️
              The male symbol there was what I got for putting in the shrug emoji haha

              Comment


              • #8
                Fucking autocorrect.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by screeme18 View Post
                  Well, Screeme18 seems to work at the moment...

                  I'll give this a good go. Maybe the screeme profile was fouled up? *♂️
                  I dont know why. I just think the move to a new server might have corrupted some of the stored data on members. I announced this a while back. A few member had to create new accounts.

                  Im sorry about that man.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Screeme View Post
                    TBH, one of the reasons I almost never post on here, is because I can't post from Chrome at all . More specifically, I can't sign in, it recognizes my username and password, but then I'm still logged out. Same issue on 3 phones now. So, to post I have to load the default browser, which I don't like. So... I mostly just lurk now.
                    Firefox browser works good on mobile devices. I stopped using Chrome in here. On my phone i sometimes use the Samsung browser and Firefox, Tablet just Firefox. Its the typing on both i really suck at. Using PC at the moment w/ a real keyboard lol.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X