X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bolt Look-Alike Thread

Any of the Chargers remind you of someone else? How about...

image.png

image.png

Comment

I don't have a pic. But in that video about the 1981 season posted in another thread, I thought Hank Bauer when he was young looked like Drew Brees.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
        I don't have a pic. But in that video about the 1981 season posted in another thread, I thought Hank Bauer when he was young looked like Drew Brees.
        Well, more than one person have said that Drew Brees looks a lot like a young President Ruthorford B. Hayes:

image.jpeg

Comment

Although this probably sounds mean and I don't have any pics for a comparison here is mine. I remember seeing close ups on TV when Craig Whelihan played. When they showed him close up under center he always reminded me of the look of a deer caught in the headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by bartman83642 View Post
            Although this probably sounds mean and I don't have any pics for a comparison here is mine. I remember seeing close ups on TV when Craig Whelihan played. When they showed him close up under center he always reminded me of the look of a deer caught in the headlights.
            When I think of a deer in the headlights, it's THIS that comes to mind:

Or this...........

Last edited by Topcat; 07-11-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X