Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Keith Lincoln

An OG Bolt star falls ... condolences and prayers for his family

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ln-dies-at-80/It was just an amazing performanceSan Diego Union-Tribuneattending a Bills event to honor Strattonsnazzy, 1955 Chevy convertiblemy best games in the playoffs
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

R.I.P.

Comment

• Craig440
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

I loved that guy. Number 22. I remember when he came back and broke his leg on the first kick return. It was sad. I also remember him and Paul Lowe running wild. Great years.

Comment

• Geezbolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Sun Valley, ID
        • Send PM

A great Charger indeed. Arguably Lincoln and Lowe was the best backfield combination the Bolts ever had. LT and Lo Neal could also stake claim to that, but Lincoln was so versatile. I have lots of great memories of Keith Lincoln from my younger years.

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

I was a big fan of Keith Lincoln. Has a heck of a player and a real nice guy. In the early 60's the Chargers practiced at a public park in LaMasa. Since it was a public park you could stop by there and watch them whenever they were practicing. Lincoln would come over to the sideline and gab with us when he could. He really was a nice young man.
          I attended that AFC championship game at Balboa Stadium and it was a game to remember. Keith had a career day and as a fan it was a real treat. The article refers to him as a RB but actually Lowe was the RB, Lincoln was the FB, though it was hard to tell it. I remember that he had real big thighs - like the linemen had. I suppose that's what enabled him to break so many tackles. RIP Keith Lincoln.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Keith Lincoln part of arguably the greatest play in Buffalo Bill's history:

Comment

• Lightnin'
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

...Lincoln and Lowe were to the AFL what Hornung and Taylor were to the NFL in the early '60's.

It always seemed one of them would have the "big day" and the other would block or be the decoy.

Keith Lincoln was beyond special to all Charger fans.

RIP Keith Lincoln.
              San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

Working...
              X