• Show
Clear All
  • LivingonaLightningBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Nevada
    • Send PM

Catching the Chiefs: The Rest of the West

The disrespect is rampant from that bunch in KC, they have no idea how lucky they were to win the division last year and their schedule will keep them down this year. Here is analysis and predictions for "the rest of the west" as it were:

​​​​​​https://gasnsports.com/rest-of-the-west/
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Chiefs are tough. The sched dates favor KC. IF we're reasonably healthy, talent favors Chargers. Should be very competitive with our defense for the W.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by LivingonaLightningBolt View Post
      The disrespect is rampant from that bunch in KC, they have no idea how lucky they were to win the division last year and their schedule will keep them down this year. Here is analysis and predictions for "the rest of the west" as it were:

​​​​​​https://gasnsports.com/rest-of-the-west/
      First welcome to TPB.

These numbnuts have both the donkies (8-8) and the Bolts (11-5) finishing in 2nd place. Also gave our draft a "D" grade w/zero explanation. Fans should not run/write "sports" "news" articles.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

First welcome to TPB.

These numbnuts have both the donkies (8-8) and the Bolts (11-5) finishing in 2nd place. Also gave our draft a "D" grade w/zero explanation. Fans should not run/write "sports" "news" articles.
        yeah so does that mean an 8-8 and 11-5 team are tied in the division? I dont know this kind of math...doesnt compute in my little head! And that draft grade of a D?! I'm no draft mage but even I think we did better than D...keep in mind my non-computing little head.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Chiefs were not great the 2nd half of the season (unlike the first half).

They won't have Hunt anymore; they are moving to a new defense, with new personnel & a new defensive coordinator; their back 7 on D is still a mess; they'll have D coordinators spending an off season planning against Mahomes.

Mahomes will still be great,

but hey won't rocket out of the gate like last year

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

First welcome to TPB.

My thoughts exactly. 8-8 and 11-5 yet both tied for second place in the division? That is beyond my football intellect. Also a draft grade of D? LOL

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

My thoughts exactly. 8-8 and 11-5 yet both tied for second place in the division? That is beyond my football intellect. Also a draft grade of D? LOL

Thanks to LivingonaLightningBolt,(You shall be known as LLB) for sharing.

If you scroll down you'll see he got it right in the end. I typo all the time so I won't belittle him for that.

On the other had I don't have any idea how came up with the D grade on the draft.
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• AK47
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                Mahomes will still be great,
                but hey won't rocket out of the gate like last year
                Team's are gonna look closely at their losses and replicate. He's got a target on his back.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Thanks to LivingonaLightningBolt,(You shall be known as LLB) for sharing.

If you scroll down you'll see he got it right in the end. I typo all the time so I won't belittle him for that.

On the other had I don't have any idea how came up with the D grade on the draft.
                  I typo all the time as well and I am a terrible speller. That being said I am not running a blog or whatever the hell that was. Also I think like54ninjas hit the nail on the head regarding this article "Fans should not run/write "sports" "news" articles."

Comment

• Charge the 21
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

The Chiefs only remain decent because of Reid. I have always admired his offenses. However, the talent on that team is abysmal without Berry and Houston. Mahomes is literally RG3 v2. All that trickery will catch up to him now that film is on him and he'll end up somewhere in the 20-25 range among quarterbacks. Hill is the only problem on that team and he should be in prison rather than on the field.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge the 21 View Post
                      The Chiefs only remain decent because of Reid. I have always admired his offenses. However, the talent on that team is abysmal without Berry and Houston. Mahomes is literally RG3 v2. All that trickery will catch up to him now that film is on him and he'll end up somewhere in the 20-25 range among quarterbacks. Hill is the only problem on that team and he should be in prison rather than on the field.
                      Could not disagree more about Mahomes. Teams will make adjustments on how they play him and he'll find it harder going, but unlike RG3, he can actually pass the ball. And him playing under a great play caller and schemer like Reid helps him that much more.

Comment

• jubei
                        Vagabond Ninja
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Could not disagree more about Mahomes. Teams will make adjustments on how they play him and he'll find it harder going, but unlike RG3, he can actually pass the ball. And him playing under a great play caller and schemer like Reid helps him that much more.
                        concur. rg 3 was a gimmick waiting to fail and then when he started to falter he didnt own up to it. IMO mahomies is legit and doesnt take careless shots from the D...he only runs when he needs to.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍