• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

I liked what i saw from Michael Schofield when i focused on him.....completely flipped me over.
    I'd want him to be resigned as depth, absolutely.

He gave up one sack, but was distracted while giving a quick peak to Storm's side and didn't get help from Linsley.
    Solid run or pass.

Can also play RT in a pinch - probably no worse than Storm.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

If Jaimes is ready to play next year, you could put him in at LG and move Feiler to RT and if Oboushi is recovered, resign him to play RG and then draft depth.
      They have options so that they don't need to reach on an OT.
      However, it would be preferable for Feiler to continue developing a report with Slater and Linsley.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

We should just Give Storm Norton to one one of our division rivals. Then we can line up Bosa or Fackrell across from him and party like it's 1999!

:shifty:
        Storm or Murray didn't lose the game for them: people (myself included) like to focus on one player or coach

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Storm or Murray didn't lose the game for them: people (myself included) like to focus on one player or coach
          Storm and Harris did in my opinion. Crosby creating havoc plus Harris mental errors all game did us in. A couple of tackling dummies would have done more than Schofield and Norton in that game. as Crosby might have actually tripped over those!

:coffee:
          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

I liked what i saw from Michael Schofield when i focused on him.....completely flipped me over.
            I'd want him to be resigned as depth, absolutely.

He gave up one sack, but was distracted while giving a quick peak to Storm's side and didn't get help from Linsley.
            Solid run or pass.

Can also play RT in a pinch - probably no worse than Storm.
            Yeah, I went back and watched Schofield's last 5 games. I decided to do that when I noticed an up-tick in Schofield's pff scores. He's actually pretty good.
            This last game (Raiders) was actually his least impressive of the last 5. And yes, his sack he gave up was because he was preoccupied with what was going on with Storm. You can tell the OG's are coached to take care of the inside help first, then help outside. Storm's whoas has Schofield cheating outside responsibility before he had taken care inside.

We all know that Jaimes is the depth @OG. The decision will be between Schofield and Aboushi. I loved Aboushi. But if his knee is not back to normal, I would have no problem with Schofield starting @RG next year. His late-season play earned it.

I suspect that if we drafted a quality RT, Schofield's play would improve even more.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

They have options so that they don't need to reach on an OT.
              However, it would be preferable for Feiler to continue developing a report with Slater and Linsley.
              I would be fine leaving Feiler at guard as the center and left side of the line were outstanding. Resigning Oday and signing a FA or drafting a new RT would also be fine.

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

I agree. Leave Feiler @LG for cohesion's sake. Draft a good RT. Finalize the OL.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

YES finish the O line properly TT.Enough coupon Tom bullshit.Respect Herbert enough to not cheapskate the line....Rivers says hi.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
                    Day One...
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Brentwood, 94513
                    • Send PM

Bookend tackles would be my dream scenario. I doubt we can get a Slater at 17. But maybe get someone close to him.

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                      Bookend tackles would be my dream scenario. I doubt we can get a Slater at 17. But maybe get someone close to him.
                      Went and looked at draft picks for 22 draft. Everything we need and want will be there for the picking. WR, Dline, CB, OT all will be there at 17. So it's just picking the BPA at position of need there.

:hello:
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡