X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    I clicked on this link to find out the latest news about the OL and you guys have hijacked the OL thread to discuss the DL. LOL
    True Roo.

BTT.....

SCOTT-LAMP-POUNCEY-FEENEY-TEVI

PIPKINS - QBERRY - SCHOFIELD - ?

Do we keep a 9th with Okung down? Do we ride w/8 until he is activated? Will Russell play again this season/ever?
    2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

KYZIR WHITE

CORTEZ BROUGHTON

Comment

Schofield started against Arizona. Watching him, he looked inadequate as usual & I don't understand it - but he'll start. Lamp took his place when he left. Lamp or Feeney will be a backup.

Scott / Lamp / Pouncey / Schofield / Tevi (Feeney, Quessenberry, Pipkins, ?)

or

Scott / Feeney / Pouncey / Schofield / Tevi (Lamp, Quessenberry, Pipkins, ? )

Pipkins is not ready to do anything, so they'll go out and get someone waived for the 9th position)

Comment

'Roo. ninja. I gave them the pirate emoji and they still would not back off. lol.

Fact is, we are bulging at OL/DL. It is a bit strange. Huge question marks. Lots of candidates. Camp competition. It is about to get interesting in the next few weeks.

richpjr made have just nailed it on our starting 22. Then again, I expect to be shocked when make our final 53. TT what you got ?
        Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
        LL Cool J

Comment

• Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
          Hey you guys could be right about Justin Jones starting. I don't know, I just can't see a third round draft pick starting over a first round pick. Now what I can see and I would be for it is if Jones and Tillery are starting at the same time with Mebane coming off the bench. I will say a combination of Jones and Tillery could be very deadly for other teams.
          Think rookie rehabbing shoulder surgery vs 2nd yr player that is playing well. Reliable vets Jones & Mebane are most likely starters in 1st defensive series vs Colts. Being dtafted higher doesn't earn a higher position in rotation. Tillery has to prove he can handle the reps, show up and earn it. JT will get his shots. I wish him well, he looks like he can be a stud DL for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            'Roo. ninja. I gave them the pirate emoji and they still would not back off. lol.

Fact is, we are bulging at OL/DL. It is a bit strange. Huge question marks. Lots of candidates. Camp competition. It is about to get interesting in the next few weeks.

richpjr made have just nailed it on our starting 22. Then again, I expect to be shocked when make our final 53. TT what you got ?
            LOL! Not a lot of news. We has speculated the heck out of OLs. We all know the candidates. My guess: Scott-Lamp-Pouncey-Scho/Feeney-Tevi.
            I think they may end up liking the OGs they drafted, make Scho the swing OT.

Comment

• Baldly on Pouncey.....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/baldys-bre...y-s-Breakdowns
              2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

KYZIR WHITE

CORTEZ BROUGHTON

Comment

• Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                Wow ... Pouncey is way better than I realized ...

Comment

Working...
                X