• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Not concerned with what rounds just the prospects we acquire.
    Sure hope there's a good OT in round 1...if not, maybe round 2...tired of neglecting OT position in draft, but hope Pip works out...

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Sure hope there's a good OT in round 1...if not, maybe round 2...tired of neglecting OT position in draft, but hope Pip works out...
      If a few of the Juniors do come out, it will be a solid draft depth through the middle rounds.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

If a few of the Juniors do come out, it will be a solid draft depth through the middle rounds.
        not overly optimistic w/this OT crop, as Trey Smith uniquely has the blood clot issue (does our Okung situation preclude us from going in that direction ?), and Wirfs is presumably mostly a RT prospect, and am sure some pundits will be moving him inside in their analysis.

and don't watch a lot of film, so no.... haven't seen anything of Yasir Durant (he's not even on my watchlist/radar as of yet ?)

http://billsmafia.com/2019/06/14/2020-ot-fits-buffalo-bills/
        https://walterfootball.com/draft2020OT.php

personally think Andrew Thomas is off the board for us.... do like Tristan Wirfs (run blocker), Yasir Durant (looks good/great from what I can tell), Trey Smith (Marcus McNeill value pick ?), and Alex Leatherwood (RT/IOL prospect).

no thank you to Walker Little, Mekhi Becton, Alaric Jackson, Calvin Throckmorton, Alex Givens, Lucas Niang, Trey Adams, Landon Young, Liam Eichenberg

others on my watchlist atm >> Thayer Munford, Charlie Heck, Jake Benzinger, Josh Sills, Marcus Norman, Ezra Cleveland, RT Terrence Steele

and as half mentioned before, if Derrick Brown is nowhere to be found, suspect that the best investment of draft capital would be @the OC w/Tyler Biadasz.
        RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

not overly optimistic w/this OT crop, as Trey Smith uniquely has the blood clot issue (does our Okung situation preclude us from going in that direction ?), and Wirfs is presumably mostly a RT prospect, and am sure some pundits will be moving him inside in their analysis.

and don't watch a lot of film, so no.... haven't seen anything of Yasir Durant (he's not even on my watchlist/radar as of yet ?)

http://billsmafia.com/2019/06/14/2020-ot-fits-buffalo-bills/
          https://walterfootball.com/draft2020OT.php

personally think Andrew Thomas is off the board for us.... do like Tristan Wirfs (run blocker), Yasir Durant (looks good/great from what I can tell), Trey Smith (Marcus McNeill value pick ?), and Alex Leatherwood (RT/IOL prospect).

no thank you to Walker Little, Mekhi Becton, Alaric Jackson, Calvin Throckmorton, Alex Givens, Lucas Niang, Trey Adams, Landon Young, Liam Eichenberg

others on my watchlist atm >> Thayer Munford, Charlie Heck, Jake Benzinger, Josh Sills, Marcus Norman, Ezra Cleveland, RT Terrence Steele

and as half mentioned before, if Derrick Brown is nowhere to be found, suspect that the best investment of draft capital would be @the OC w/Tyler Biadasz.
          No Wirfs, Leatherwood, or Smith for me.

Yasir is a monster in the run game and very solid in passpro.

Im going to convert you on Niang. His size, length, athleticism, ability to get depth w/his kickslide, scoop blocking, hand use/placement, and ability to run arc & handle inside counters is excellent. He needs to get stronger, improve his drive blocks, handle bullrushers by sitting earlier in his anchor.

My 2 favorite OC going into 2019 are.....
          Gage Cervenka plays ORG too

Trystan Colon-Castillo - see the Yasir Durant clips
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

No Wirfs, Leatherwood, or Smith for me.

Yasir is a monster in the run game and very solid in passpro.

Im going to convert you on Niang. His size, length, athleticism, ability to get depth w/his kickslide, scoop blocking, hand use/placement, and ability to run arc & handle inside counters is excellent. He needs to get stronger, improve his drive blocks, handle bullrushers by sitting earlier in his anchor.

My 2 favorite OC going into 2019 are.....
            Gage Cervenka plays ORG too

Trystan Colon-Castillo - see the Yasir Durant clips
            I watched a lot of that film on Niang...moves well for a big man...not too bad in pass pro, but needs to work on staying with his man in run blocking...now, Yasir Durant, yes, like how he mirrors his man in pass pro and not easily fooled by spin moves...I'll keep my eye on Durant...good scouting, Ninja...

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Cole McDonald generating some buzz. Prototype size QB. Strong arm. Can run and shoot. Might not be a solid pocket prospect. But does well throwing on the run. Had a good first game against Arizona and turned sone heads as a prospect. Need to get the INTs in check. But he put scouts on notice.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Lame Kitten's team is overmatched by The.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Etienne will win Heisman

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    Etienne will win Heisman
                    And drafted 32nd overall by the LA Chargers?
                    Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

And drafted 32nd overall by the LA Chargers?
                      I would not be opposed to that. lol I think he would go pretty high. He could rush for 2300 yards in a tough conference. I sure hope people dont try and compare him to Spiller because he is sub 200#. He has a little Barry in him.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I know his stat line didnt show it but QB Justin Herbert was not good against Auburn. However the Auburn QB Nix was much worse.....yet somehow they won. I didnt watch the last quarter.
                        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
                        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                        181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
                        225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st ➡️ 253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Very bad weekend for PAC-12 QBs just got a little worse ... Some days ya just shoulda stayed in bed. That may be the case for the PAC-12 and its QBs with news that Southern California sophomore QB J. T. Daniels is out for the year after suffering a torn ACL and MCL during the Trojans lackluster win over Fresno State last evening. Daniels actually won't be draft eligible until 2021 so he has plenty of time to rehab and should have a full season next fall to impress pro scouts, but its still a tough break for a promising young kid. The news on Daniels comes with Stanford officials still waiting on an update on the health of Cardinal junior QB K. J. Costello after he suffered what appeared to be a scary head/neck injury in yesterday's win over Northwestern. Meanwhile, Oregon QB Justin Herbert at least wasn't seriously injured in the Ducks' devastating last-second loss to Auburn, but he really didn't have the game that he was looking for to kick start what he was hoping would be a bounce-back campaign. At this time last year, Herbert was very much in the discussion to be the #1 pick in 2019, but he struggled through an inconsistent year and he ultimately decided to return to school for his senior season. Certainly, pro scouts saw plenty of arm strength and athleticism from Herbert last evening, but he often appeared indecisive and was off target on too many attempts; he also continued to struggle when pressured. In the end, Herbert was officially credited with 28 completions on just 37 attempts (for the math challenged that's a very respectable 76%), but for only about 6.5 yards per try as most of his completions were pretty simply underneath check-downs. Again there is a long way to go until the 2020 draft, but clearly Herbert appears to have some work to do.

Comment

Working...
                          X