• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Perryman is the new Verret and I'll say this again Perryman has looked slow in his pursuit to the ball in pre-season, he never was a fast guy, but I wonder if the injuries he has accumulated have taken a toll on him at an early age.

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

3 LBs not able to go ... this sounds familiar ...
      One DNP on Wed.

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

Funny that the oldest dude in the lb'er corps is healthy.Makin these young bucks look bad lol.Toughen up guys.

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
          Perryman is the new Verret and I'll say this again Perryman has looked slow in his pursuit to the ball in pre-season, he never was a fast guy, but I wonder if the injuries he has accumulated have taken a toll on him at an early age.
          I wouldn't go that far, Perryman is way ahead in games played. Currently he is rehabbing a Nov 2018 surgery. It remains to be seen if he has a full recovery but Thomas is a good example & mentor. We'll see.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I wouldn't go that far, Perryman is way ahead in games played. Currently he is rehabbing a Nov 2018 surgery. It remains to be seen if he has a full recovery but Thomas is a good example & mentor. We'll see.
            Have a couple guys recovering from minor dings, Denzel working his way back, and 4 healthy plus Dzub. Little concerning going into game uno but should be a short term concern/guys play banged up more often than not.
            I look forward to seeing the impact this group makes throughput the season!
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• sonorajim
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Have a couple guys recovering from minor dings, Denzel working his way back, and 4 healthy plus Dzub. Little concerning going into game uno but should be a short term concern/guys play banged up more often than not.
              I look forward to seeing the impact this group makes throughput the season!
              Yep. Looking forward too. I see you like Kyzir. He's a solid guy. Not thick but + length & range, good speed, hits with some pop. Should be fun to watch.
              I've been waiting to see Davis' experience, talent & speed for LAC in a game. Hopeful about Nwosu at OTTO/SAM. We need him to step up.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

One DNP on Wed.
                Agree, i was partially joking .. still recovering from the 2018 debacle. I expect a much better LB group this year, a strength of the defense even:

- Davis is a proven stud. cant wait to see what he actually means on the field but my expectation is ... alot
                - White - he is a key for me to stay healthy. not worried about his current status. hes a sideline-2-sideline LB
                - Nwosu - should be a big step up year for him. He seemed not quite ready for NFL caliber last year, expect him to make that big step
                - Tranquil - expect he can grow in #reps and be a solid rotation guy, keep others fresh without a dropoff. he's a baller, great instincts..
                - Brown - he needs to improve his angles. alot.

the guy i have little expectation for is Perryman, he's slow and I expect he has a significant injury. I think we will be fine without him.
                Egbule - not sure, think he is a year away from real contribution but who knows.
                Peace - interested to see if he gets playing time other than ST.
                oh, an dzub. I hope i don't even see him on defensive snaps.
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Charge!
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Agree, i was partially joking .. still recovering from the 2018 debacle. I expect a much better LB group this year, a strength of the defense even:

- Davis is a proven stud. cant wait to see what he actually means on the field but my expectation is ... alot
                  - White - he is a key for me to stay healthy. not worried about his current status. hes a sideline-2-sideline LB
                  - Nwosu - should be a big step up year for him. He seemed not quite ready for NFL caliber last year, expect him to make that big step
                  - Tranquil - expect he can grow in #reps and be a solid rotation guy, keep others fresh without a dropoff. he's a baller, great instincts..
                  - Brown - he needs to improve his angles. alot.

the guy i have little expectation for is Perryman, he's slow and I expect he has a significant injury. I think we will be fine without him.
                  Egbule - not sure, think he is a year away from real contribution but who knows.
                  Peace - interested to see if he gets playing time other than ST.
                  oh, an dzub. I hope i don't even see him on defensive snaps.
                  That is a pretty accurate description of our LB group..... Davis is the key.... every front 7 group needs a tough, experienced, dependable every down LBer who has a nose for the football and does not miss tackles..... to lead the defense...... since he didn't play in pre-seasom, we will see on Sunday..... the rest of our LBers are situational rotational role players,,,,, some better against the run others the pass.....

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

That is a pretty accurate description of our LB group..... Davis is the key.... every front 7 group needs a tough, experienced, dependable every down LBer who has a nose for the football and does not miss tackles..... to lead the defense...... since he didn't play in pre-seasom, we will see on Sunday..... the rest of our LBers are situational rotational role players,,,,, some better against the run others the pass.....
                    Kyzir will be the best LB/1 of the overall defensive players by end of season. Kid is going to make a big impact going forward.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• SYB
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Kyzir will be the best LB/1 of the overall defensive players by end of season. Kid is going to make a big impact going forward.
                      We're on the same page on this one.
                      :sob:

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Broadcast map for CBS. Chargers/Colts in Green. Announcers Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                          Funny that the oldest dude in the lb'er corps is healthy.Makin these young bucks look bad lol.Toughen up guys.
                          he hasn't played in a game yet

Comment

Working...
                          X