• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moneyisevil
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post
    Omg now badgley..this offseason is looking like a disaster in terms of injuries.

Ty long didn't look great kicking point after tries in pre season did he?

Label me officially worried about Sunday's game (not that I wasn't already but this is getting ridiculous)
    The safest and easiest money is placing it on the SDC injury list !

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Tyrod holding could turn into a run or pass. Interesting.

Comment

• Xenos
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

I expect the questionable guys to play while the doubtful to be out. Hoping Badgley practices yoga.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Omg now badgley..this offseason is looking like a disaster in terms of injuries.

Label me officially worried about Sunday's game (not that I wasn't already but this is getting ridiculous)
          Not to worry. Koo may be available...

Comment

• SDBORN
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Chills down the spine...

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

The Los Angeles Chargers return to regular season action as they take on the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, Sept. 8.

SEASON HISTORY

The Chargers hold a 16-10 all-time regular season advantage over the Colts.

GAME DATE/TIME

Sunday, September 8. Kickoff is set for 1:05 p.m. PT.

ROKiT Field at Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson, CA.

GAME DAY FORECASTTV COVERAGERADIO

Chargers radio can be heard on KFI-AM 640 called by Matt "Money" Smith, color analyst Daniel Jeremiah and sideline reporter Shannon Farren. Spanish Broadcast: KFWB-AM 980 called by Mario Solis and Jorge Villanueva.

Radio broadcasts throughout the season will be able to be heard across a number of radio stations from Southern California to Nevada. Fans can listen in English on KGB-FM and KLSD-AM (San Diego), KNWZ-AM (Palm Springs), KALZ-AM (Fresno), KBFP-AM (Bakersfield), KNWH-FM (Yucca Valley), KRLV-FM (Las Vegas), KRAK-AM (Victorville) and KATY-FM (San Bernardino). Spanish broadcasts can be heard on XHFG-FM (San Diego).

LIVE STREAMING

Along with official team news, exclusive content, live local Chargers games available on the Chargers mobile app and right here on Chargers.com (via mobile web using the Safari browser.) See more information on all your streaming options.

*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Data charges may apply.

Comment

• SYB
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

A very real laugh out loud. :thumbsup:

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

I'm guessing Long's PAT issues were most probably due to a lack of practice/timing with long snapper and holder. I'm sure they've been working on this all week long...

Comment

• Critty
                    Dominate the Day.
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

I am NOT worried about O-line, RB, LB, CB, D-line, WR, TE, FB, FS, SS, or P.

I am Only worried about 2 positions. QB & K.
                    Less worried about QB because Rivers is such a great pro. My concern with him is always the same, will he protect the football and keep his INTs to 10 or less. Or will he throw it away at too high a rate. 15-20INTs. Especially late game throw up for grabs. But, Lynn has seemed to reign in much of those costly throws.

For K. Its simple. Make the kicks at high rate. And hit the clutch game winners.
                    Chargers have struggle here for decades.
                    I hope this injury heals up fast and stays healed or this could be a problem that hurts in close games and turns a win or 2 into a loss. And 11-5 could be 9-7 and no post season.
                    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• sonorajim
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

I like that Rivers has learned to throw the ball away more often instead of taking a sack or throwing a pick. Last year was one of the most efficient in his career.
                      Late game throws "up for grabs" will probably happen if we're losing and running out of time. Just getting it close to MW is at least a 50/50 catch proposition. PR will take some chances, that won't change. Picking his spots may. Having a really good, maybe great D is different and may impact offensive playcalling at times.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but the Colts gave up a 70.8 completion percentage last season, 2nd worst overall. This is why I think the Bolts win this game without too much trouble. Rivers should have a good day, despite the OL deficiencies. I'm sure Whisenhunt will design game plans to help limit the OL as a liability. On the other side of the ball, the knock on Briquette is that he holds the ball too long. I expect the Bolts pass rush to exploit that. The OL is healthy and primed, and the addition of Tillery inside is going to elevate this unit's ability to harass the QB all day.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰