Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Other NFL Games Discussion

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jamrock View Post

    Turns out they let MG III go
    Underrated comment.
    Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
    LL Cool J

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
      Denvers RT hurt
      Oaklands Conley too

      just saying.
      I feel your pain DEN. OAK.
      Wait...nevermind.

      Had a mancrush on Jacobs predraft.
      Ferrell proving me wrong.
      Just saying.
      Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
      LL Cool J

      Comment


      • Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        LOL. Elway knows how to pick them QBs, don't he ?
        Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
        LL Cool J

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SDBORN View Post
          Amazing game that was saints Texans. Had a feeling Texans scored too quickly lol.

          Man Tyrell already paying dividends for raiders. Happy for him but not happy he is with our division rival.
          I got home from work as that game was ending - listening as NO kicked a FG, then HOU stunned them with TD in like 10 Econ's on Sirius NFL Radio as i drove. Flipped it on just before HOU missed the EP only to get a do-over and take 1 pt lead. Even the lovely Mrs dmac had to go WOW, JUST WOW ... and sdgaf about football games, not really. She's passively supportive of whatever my hobbies are but if she's "watching" football with me, she's really surfing web on her iPad or playing candy crush or something.

          I thought for sure HOU had won it. I'm no Texan fan but NO is one of those team i kinda sorta loathe and hate in a special way - no particular reason, just hate them.

          And yeah, TW came up much bigger than i expected - good on him! Denver looked awful in Fang's debut. Saw a lot of that game at the gym ... Denver may dig a hole in last place if they don't sort it out soon.

          Comment


          • Tyrell Williams is a very good player. Elite size and speed combo with above average hands and route running skills.

            Carr would be smart to look his way more often.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
              Tyrell Williams is a very good player. Elite size and speed combo with above average hands and route running skills.

              Carr would be smart to look his way more often.
              Yeah go Tyrell strictly for my Fantasy Football Team purpose. We will not face the Raiders till week 10 hopefully Derwin is back and all our corners are healthy!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

                Yeah go Tyrell strictly for my Fantasy Football Team purpose. We will not face the Raiders till week 10 hopefully Derwin is back and all our corners are healthy!
                Hopefully our pass rush improves. Raiders oline are maulers

                Comment


                • Norv Turner strikes again. 1/2 yd to go on 4th down... instead of the gadget to McCaffrey, just do a QB over the top instead.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                    Norv Turner strikes again. 1/2 yd to go on 4th down... instead of the gadget to McCaffrey, just do a QB over the top instead.
                    Good old Norv...if it's not the RB up the gut for nada, it's the QB up the gut for nada....zzz...zzzz....zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ.....

                    Comment


                    • Chiefs just took the lead over the Raiders. However the Raiders D does look much improved this year.

                      Can we sticky this thread?
                      Last edited by Boltjolt; Yesterday, 01:29 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                        Chiefs just took the lead over the Raiders. However the Raiders D does look much improved this year.

                        Can we sticky this thread?
                        Fleet might do it. But he has a thing about too many sticky threads.

                        Comment


                        • So much for that improved Raider defense.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X