• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Geezus , Sam Darnold looks like hammered dog crap tonight. Even when he has time he is not even close to accurate.
    8-24 , 50 yards, 4 INTs
    Gase needs to go back to being a OC.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      Geezus , Sam Darnold looks like hammered dog crap tonight. Even when he has time he is not even close to accurate.
      8-24 , 50 yards, 4 INTs
      That's one reason why I am not excited for Rivers retirement - for every Mahomes and Watson, there are dozens of highly rated QBs who suck.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

That's one reason why I am not excited for Rivers retirement - for every Mahomes and Watson, there are dozens of highly rated QBs who suck.
        His OL stinks too but Darnold isn't close to being Rivers in audibling and don't have freedom to change the plays or the experience to slide protections.
        Our posters take that stuff for granted and just complain that he takes the play clock down too far.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

The Patriots are a machine. They keep mistakes to a minimum and rarely make mental ones. They pounce on any weakness or mistake you make. They can beat you any number of ways. I watched the 1st quarter of the game with a pats fan and they admitted it was boring. It’s not a challenge for them to play the Jets or Dolphins or most other teams on their schedule. They are going after the perfect record

Comment

• SDBORN
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
            The Patriots are a machine. They keep mistakes to a minimum and rarely make mental ones. They pounce on any weakness or mistake you make. They can beat you any number of ways. I watched the 1st quarter of the game with a pats fan and they admitted it was boring. It’s not a challenge for them to play the Jets or Dolphins or most other teams on their schedule. They are going after the perfect record
            They do look unstoppable. Going into draft season with the number of picks they had, had me convinced they would be the favorite again for the Superbowl in the AFC. It's very possible they could get the perfect record this year.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

They do look unstoppable. Going into draft season with the number of picks they had, had me convinced they would be the favorite again for the Superbowl in the AFC. It's very possible they could get the perfect record this year.
              They are on a roll, but have only beaten one good team this year (the Bills). It will be interesting to see how good they are with the hard part of their schedule coming up. But that defense - as dominant as anything I have seen in a long, long time.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                8-24 , 50 yards, 4 INTs
                There were reports that Darnold said he was "seeing ghosts" during the game. The guy was clearly overwhelmed and I'm surprised they kep sending him out there. Wonder if he will ever recover from this outing.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

There were reports that Darnold said he was "seeing ghosts" during the game. The guy was clearly overwhelmed and I'm surprised they kep sending him out there. Wonder if he will ever recover from this outing.
                  He said that while mic'd up. I took as he was kidding for his errant passes that got picked off, not because he has issues.

All QBs have bad days.

Comment

• SDBORN
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

They are on a roll, but have only beaten one good team this year (the Bills). It will be interesting to see how good they are with the hard part of their schedule coming up. But that defense - as dominant as anything I have seen in a long, long time.
                    It might not matter. They are blowing out the weak teams weekly as they should and still finding a way to beat the strong teams like the Bills. Signs of an all around great team. No one in the AFC looks anywhere close.

We know they do it every year, but this year they had an insane amount of draft capital to play with even after winning a SB last year. I hate to say it, but that is pretty damn impressive. They should be the easy favorites to win it all again this year, and possibly even run a perfect season.

Gag.

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

Great coaching, great in the trenches, great defense, and a running game. We have none of those things. I hate it.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

Great coaching, great in the trenches, great defense, and a running game. We have none of those things. I hate it.
                        All we need is one of those things and the rest would follow

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Bump for Sunday's games.

Comment

Working...
                          X