• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by El_Tee View Post
    If you're going to point out all the reasons why the Colts somehow deserved to win the game and pointing out how bad we sucked, don't forget the Colts also got handed two turnovers. One kept us from at least 3 points, likely 7... and the other gave them the ball at like our 30.

And the Colts still lost.

And we basically covered the spread. And won most every stats category.

Oh yeah, the Colts were a playoff team last season, and the vast majority of experts didn't expect a significant drop off with the change at QB and expect them to repeat as at least a WC team.

But continue.
    anyone not expecting a huge drop off is clueless....... Luck was a future HOF QB..... brissett is a good backup like T. Taylor......

The point is the Chargers mistakes kept the game close but Chargers tend to make those kinds of mistakes...... Vinetari missing 3 kicks is unheard of........

Chargers couldn't stop the run and didn't even slow them down......

And Chargers need to give that backup CB (facyson) some help..... cause teams will go after him every time they need a play.....like indy did.....

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

...If INDY had won toss there is no question they would have easily scored a TD just like they did to tie the game..... using a backup QB ....
      setting aside the subjective opinion on luck, as who knows what is luck ... i'll stop u here - i question it. LAC would have stopped them if they got the ball first.

The backup QB stuff is tired. He's a starting QB. he played a fantastic, almost flawless game. His throws were overwhelmingly precise laser passes right on target. not just to the receiver, but located to the optimal side or angle to maximize reception probability. Brisset had a rating of 120.7. Luck's lifetime rating is 89.5, his best year ever was 98.7. I reject out of hand any assertion that Luck would have done better.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Kellyb72601
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

So is your Protect 17 account still not working? Do you want me to change this one?
        I have no idea what you're talking about. I used to post on the old CMB under the same name I'm posting on now & just joined here a couple days ago. I recognize a couple of names in this thread from there, El Tee & Sonorajim.

Comment

• pacstud
          Black Belt Poster
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post

I have no idea what you're talking about. I used to post on the old CMB under the same name I'm posting on now & just joined here a couple days ago. I recognize a couple of names in this thread from there, El Tee & Sonorajim.
          kellyb ftw!

Comment

• El_Tee
            I’m No Noob
            • Sep 2019
            • Disney World, FL
            • Send PM

That dude El Tee is legendary

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post

Im sorry. I was contacted last night by another member who's email looks just like your screen name. He had lost access after i changed his screen name for him. I thought you were him. And it was a legit question. I think some thought i was instigating something.

Comment

• pacstud
                Black Belt Poster
                • Sep 2018
                • Send PM

Originally posted by El_Tee View Post
                That dude El Tee is legendary
                Would be a strong nominee for a CMB Rushmore. Not saying you'd make it...but a strong nominee.

Comment

• Xenos
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Pump your brakes, bud. They let a game slip out of their hands with seconds left, in the house of the team that should have represented the NFC in the SB last year, and may possibly be an even better team now.
                  What's going to screw them over is their HC who is also their GM. I see the same disorganization and dysfunction that I see with the Jags. Their main advantage is their QB who also takes more hits than Rivers.

Comment

• SYB
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Im sorry. I was contacted last night by another member who's email looks just like your screen name. He had lost access after i changed his screen name for him. I thought you were him. And it was a legit question. I think some thought i was instigating something.
                    There used to be quite a few dupe accounts on the CMB,especially from some of the more negative types that ended up finding themselves frequently banned. So I figured you may have found an IP discrepancy. My bad, for assuming. :dunno:

Comment

• SYB
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by pacstud View Post

Would be a strong nominee for a CMB Rushmore. Not saying you'd make it...but a strong nominee.
                      I've really missed your humor. I hope you start making more appearances over here. :beer:

Comment

• SYB
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

What's going to screw them over is their HC who is also their GM. I see the same disorganization and dysfunction that I see with the Jags. Their main advantage is their QB who also takes more hits than Rivers.
                        Yeah, BOB is a train wreck. And yet, they should have beat what is generally thought of as a top 3 team in the league, in their house. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

• Xenos
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Yeah, BOB is a train wreck. And yet, they should have beat what is generally thought of as a top 3 team in the league, in their house. That's all I'm saying.
                          It was a hard game to decipher since you could also argue that the Saints never should have given up that long TD at the end in the first place. But yeah, I think they are a talented team that is going to nosedive because of their coach. Watson will keep them competitive but I see them finishing third. We'll see in a couple of weeks. Lions game just got harder.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍