• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

If you want to prop up the Colts to make you feel better about a very close win for the Bolts... go for it. But when I look at those rosters across the AFC South, I don't see the Colts as better than any of them. Maybe Jags, only because they have a rookie QB at the helm right now.
    When did I even mention the Colts? My reply had nothing to do with that game.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

That happened once.
      The five year cycle is coming up :lol:
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Xenos
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

If you want to prop up the Colts to make you feel better about a very close win for the Bolts... go for it. But when I look at those rosters across the AFC South, I don't see the Colts as better than any of them. Maybe Jags, only because they have a rookie QB at the helm right now.
        I would argue that the Colts have the best balanced roster and coaching of anyone in the AFC South. While Brissett is not Luck, he's the 2nd best QB in the division Watson. And unlike Watson, Brissett has the superior OL and HC.

Comment

• Xenos
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

The five year cycle is coming up :lol:
          2010 was AJ's move.

Comment

• El_Tee
            I’m No Noob
            • Sep 2019
            • Disney World, FL
            • Send PM

Well, considering many experts had picked Indy to win the division, even after Luck's retirement, I'd suggest you look again at the rosters. Colts are a very good team. Their kicker missed 7 points, but we gifted them 2 TOs. We won.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

^^^This. We won. That is all.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Strongly disagree with this evaluation of the Indy roster. I put a nice bet down 2 days after the Luck news. Brissett is no Luck, but he does not turn it over. It is a night and day different roster and circumstance than 2 yrs ago. In fact i just added to it after week 1 (do that for any team i play season total that loses wk 1. Wk1 over reactions in NFL lines and season totals make some of the best betting values of the year in any sport IMO. I don't double down. Fyi love the eagles season total after wk 1. their showing plus dallas showing made it almost even $ ). At +430 i think it was the best value out there. We shall see

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

So I see some are debating the Colts win. It's a W......get over it. Me? I'm up in the mountains fishing and I don't care as there are trout to catch.

Comment

• Panamamike
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                    So I see some are debating the Colts win. It's a W......get over it. Me? I'm up in the mountains fishing and I don't care as there are trout to catch.
                    Going peacock bass fishing in Lake Gatun today. Great fighters and eaters.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

2010 was AJ's move.
                      Ok, but so what. It was just a joke, albeit with a hint of truth behind it. AJ did it with BIP (Mathews) then scrub years, TT did it with MG then scrub years. Please don't start counting exact #years between LT, RM and MG. Its just a joke

Comment

• Xenos
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Ok, but so what. It was just a joke, albeit with a hint of truth behind it. AJ did it with BIP (Mathews) then scrub years, TT did it with MG then scrub years. Please don't start counting exact #years between LT, RM and MG. Its just a joke
                        I know. I guess I took a joke post more seriously because I see TT learning from his mistakes. Hence no trading up the last 4 drafts. Wish he could find a way to trade down more though.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

I know. I guess I took a joke post more seriously because I see TT learning from his mistakes. Hence no trading up the last 4 drafts. Wish he could find a way to trade down more though.
                          Agree it looks like he learned he gets less from trading up than he hoped. Today's roster is a lot better than it was when he got here and i agree he's learned and getting better. No GM is perfect, we notice his errors but not the equivalent #misses on every other team. All other teams didn't get a lot better than LAC, after all. He's been catching up, so by definition he must be doing better than average.

If he starts hitting on stud linemen we'll really be in business - we have 3 young significant draft picks (Rd 3+) that could be good or whiffs, and some late round/UDFAs. Need to hit on some from each category. But if it takes 4 years for a guy to be able to start, thats not going to cut it as thats when they start to cost real money (or lose them).

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡