First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panamamike
    replied
    Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
    So I see some are debating the Colts win. It's a W......get over it. Me? I'm up in the mountains fishing and I don't care as there are trout to catch.
    Going peacock bass fishing in Lake Gatun today. Great fighters and eaters.

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    So I see some are debating the Colts win. It's a W......get over it. Me? I'm up in the mountains fishing and I don't care as there are trout to catch.

Leave a comment:

• Panamamike
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

If you want to prop up the Colts to make you feel better about a very close win for the Bolts... go for it. But when I look at those rosters across the AFC South, I don't see the Colts as better than any of them. Maybe Jags, only because they have a rookie QB at the helm right now.
    Strongly disagree with this evaluation of the Indy roster. I put a nice bet down 2 days after the Luck news. Brissett is no Luck, but he does not turn it over. It is a night and day different roster and circumstance than 2 yrs ago. In fact i just added to it after week 1 (do that for any team i play season total that loses wk 1. Wk1 over reactions in NFL lines and season totals make some of the best betting values of the year in any sport IMO. I don't double down. Fyi love the eagles season total after wk 1. their showing plus dallas showing made it almost even $ ). At +430 i think it was the best value out there. We shall see

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    replied
    ^^^This. We won. That is all.

Leave a comment:

• El_Tee
    replied

If you want to prop up the Colts to make you feel better about a very close win for the Bolts... go for it. But when I look at those rosters across the AFC South, I don't see the Colts as better than any of them. Maybe Jags, only because they have a rookie QB at the helm right now.
    Well, considering many experts had picked Indy to win the division, even after Luck's retirement, I'd suggest you look again at the rosters. Colts are a very good team. Their kicker missed 7 points, but we gifted them 2 TOs. We won.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

The five year cycle is coming up :lol:
    2010 was AJ's move.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied

I would argue that the Colts have the best balanced roster and coaching of anyone in the AFC South. While Brissett is not Luck, he's the 2nd best QB in the division Watson. And unlike Watson, Brissett has the superior OL and HC.

Leave a comment:

• dmac_bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post

That happened once.
    The five year cycle is coming up :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied

When did I even mention the Colts? My reply had nothing to do with that game.

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Also helps that Cam was very Tebow-esk throwing the football and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

My point is based your very premature comments on other games you probably had Carolina shutting down Winston.
    On any given week the worst team can do great things for one game.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied

Apparently, Shaquil Barrett likes rushing the passer while playing next to Suh and Vea. Apparently, stopping the run (McCaffrey 37 yards) and turning teams into 1-dimensional teams still wins football games...

This is Nutty.
    Also helps that Cam was very Tebow-esk throwing the football and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

My point is based your very premature comments on other games you probably had Carolina shutting down Winston.
    On any given week the worst team can do great things for one game.

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Yes....why even play the games. Just give said teams the win from that lol.

Who had the Bucs winning last night? Cam was awful.
    Apparently, Shaquil Barrett likes rushing the passer while playing next to Suh and Vea. Apparently, stopping the run (McCaffrey 37 yards) and turning teams into 1-dimensional teams still wins football games...

This is Nutty.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X