First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

The problem is Foreigner, we've had the same problem the past few years and management refuses to address it. Hell, we draft guys like Tillery and Jones and let them watch from the sideline most of the game.
    Steve?

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied

Ekeler interview. Lynn didn't know his name when he came to camp as a UDFA, until he started to stand out.

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Originally posted by foreigner View Post
    I laugh at all of you, making judgements and sounding like we have the worst defense of the league based on one game (Same like the rest of the league crowning the Cheatriots just based on one game as well).
    The problem is Foreigner, we've had the same problem the past few years and management refuses to address it. Hell, we draft guys like Tillery and Jones and let them watch from the sideline most of the game.

Leave a comment:

• foreigner
    replied
    I laugh at all of you, making judgements and sounding like we have the worst defense of the league based on one game (Same like the rest of the league crowning the Cheatriots just based on one game as well).

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    replied
    Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
    Any chance we see a different rotation in the middle of our D? Mebane has been ineffective for the past 2 years, Square isn't big enough to occupy two blockers, Thomas Davis ( even with all the tackles) seemed slow both mentally and physically, Rayshawn Jenkins just isn't very good.
    If we hope to improve up the gut, we need different players getting more snaps.
    Such an obvious take, and so true.

My caveat is that White and I think Davis bulked up a bit this offseason, and it slowed them. They lose the weight they should play better, that's my hope at least. Also how about some Tranquill and Adderly???

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Any chance we see a different rotation in the middle of our D? Mebane has been ineffective for the past 2 years, Square isn't big enough to occupy two blockers, Thomas Davis ( even with all the tackles) seemed slow both mentally and physically, Rayshawn Jenkins just isn't very good.
    If we hope to improve up the gut, we need different players getting more snaps.

Leave a comment:

• richpjr
    replied
    Devon Kennard had 3 sacks vs the Cardinals last week. Whiz needs to game plan for his blitzes.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    I expect the matchup with DET to be somewhat similar to IND.

They have similar ideas about how to succeed.

The big difference will be the makeup of DET's Dline.

Have a great gameplan, LAC.
    I expect Patricia to try to do what Belichick did to our offense in the PO, especially now that they have Trey Flowers.

Leave a comment:

• Lyth
    replied
    Originally posted by blueman View Post
    All the LBs need to show up. That is all.
    I'd be happy if one or two did.

Leave a comment:

• sonorajim
    replied
    I think Chargers flip their stats vs Lions. Strong D, ho-hum on O. Maybe they'll surprise me but Det's DL is pretty sturdy. LAC 20 - Det 17

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    I think the Lions cant be compared to the Chargers... haven't won a playoff game in quite a while, Yeah, some of the their players have been pretty great, but all teams have that period where they have been really successful, and bad. Lions have not ever been really successful in a very very long time.

Leave a comment:

• Rugger05
    replied
    Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    Patricia is an awful coach. The Lions will probably keep him around this season and next and then fire him. He'll go back to NE and be successful as Belichek's DC again. That being said, every now and then, he develops an inspired game plan and the Lions look great. For one half or maybe even one game. Let's hope its not this weekend.

I really do like the Lions. Always have. They just never seem to be able to do anything. There is a lot of talent on that team and in years past, too. They just seem to perpetually choke and underachieve. Wierd.

TG
    I actually wanted the Chargers to hire Patricia before they hired Lynn. For some reason I root for the Lions to. They seemed to be the NFC version of the Chargers albeit less talented

Leave a comment:

Working...
X