Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heatmiser
    replied
    Patricia is an awful coach. The Lions will probably keep him around this season and next and then fire him. He'll go back to NE and be successful as Belichek's DC again. That being said, every now and then, he develops an inspired game plan and the Lions look great. For one half or maybe even one game. Let's hope its not this weekend.

I really do like the Lions. Always have. They just never seem to be able to do anything. There is a lot of talent on that team and in years past, too. They just seem to perpetually choke and underachieve. Wierd.

TG

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Rivers needs not to not throw INTs in the end zone
    The LBs need to not give up long TD runs to mediocre RBs
    AP needs to wrap up tackles on WRs

That's pretty much it

Leave a comment:

• Coachmarkos
    replied
    The Lions aren't as talented.

But that doesn't matter.

Going to have to come ready to play.

Leave a comment:

• UglyTruth
    replied
    I watched the Cardinals/Lions game especially the 2nd half and the Lions are a garbage team.

Chargers need to to focus on getting a 20/25 pt first half lead and then resting Rivers, Bosa, Ingram, Ekeler etc the rest of the game.

Should be the same strategy to use against Miami as well. Have an amazing start and then let Tyrod Taylor and crew build on that.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    I expect the matchup with DET to be somewhat similar to IND.

They have similar ideas about how to succeed.

The big difference will be the makeup of DET's Dline.

Have a great gameplan, LAC.

Leave a comment:

• Panamamike
    replied
    Originally posted by Classic View Post
    TJ Hockenson is going to be nightmare for our slow footed LBs. He had the best game for a rookie today. Slow down Stafford and we got a chance.
    They did play one of the worst D in the league that were missing their top 2 corners.

Leave a comment:

• Classic
    replied
    TJ Hockenson is going to be nightmare for our slow footed LBs. He had the best game for a rookie today. Slow down Stafford and we got a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Boltx
    replied
    Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
    Can't sleep on any team in the NFL, but squeaking out a tie with AZ isn't shaking me in my boots just yet. I lived in Metro Detroit for 5 years at one point. I tend to keep a glance at their season every year. The Lions are always not as good as they should be. Always

Chargers win, 2-0 start ...
    Sounds like two similar teams!

We should win this one...

Leave a comment:

• dmac_bolt
    replied
    Can't sleep on any team in the NFL, but squeaking out a tie with AZ isn't shaking me in my boots just yet. I lived in Metro Detroit for 5 years at one point. I tend to keep a glance at their season every year. The Lions are always not as good as they should be. Always

Chargers win, 2-0 start ...

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    replied
    All the LBs need to show up. That is all.

Leave a comment:

• RTPbolt
    replied
    I only caught the end of the game and OT. What did the Lions do well at? I am not too worried about our offense against them. Our D needs some corrections but I think they will work it out. Glad we werent playing KC week one again...they are still an offensive juggernaught. Hill hurt (karma) and will miss time.

I think we stack up well on Detroit but like this week we gotta play a solid game.

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    Favored on the road is a biggie IMHO. Just gotta go take care of business in the Motor City........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍