• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Let's just call em the China Dolls. That we have. A chorus line of OL guys and china dolls elsewhere. We need the Pats juicing system. Have you sdeen gronk? He's half the size he was 8 months ago,.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

HH has 85 career catches in 4 years, I cannot see a big contract if he's out for 2019. I heard 4-6 weeks early on NFL radio, but this sounds like new information is getting worse, not better. if so this sucks. I honestly don't dislike Culkin - to be honest. he looks like a brawler and he can make some plays.

I remember one UDFA in camp i liked alot - looked like a good receiving TE, ran very smooth. can't remember the name anymore but someone here will ...
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Tol
        From Accounting
        • Mar 2019
        • Carlsbad
        • Send PM

If Matt Sokol to the 53, and Anderson to the practice squad, does that mean HH to IR? Designated to return?

Comment

• assman3000
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          This is one reason why I was very uneasy, and remain so, about letting Tyrell Williams walk. One of the justifications for not re-signing Tyrell was that Henry was going to return and take over that production. Tyrell has been an Ironman, never missing a game due to injury. KA, MW & HH have all been impacted by injury. And now Tyrell is being a stud for the Raiders.
          All that said, let's remember that KA had back-to-back lost seasons due to injury, and we did not give up on him. He came back and has been injury-free going to two consecutive Pro Bowls. I prefer to think of Henry like KA rather than Verrett.
          Agreed 100%

I think giving Gates a call would be a great move. He may be bigger and slower now but his presence on the field and in locker room makes up for it. I don't know if he would be double covered these days but I bet he can shake a defender off of him still. Always dangerous in the red zone. Rivers would probably want him over anyone else available..(not that I know who's available!)
          Someone call him up please.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            The Precious
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Fuuuuuuck........

I really like Henry but yeah he just keeps getting hurt. That sucks he just worked his ass off to get back.

Comment

• SDBORN
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

No one since HH will go on IR.
              Did we just add Trevor Williams to IR with designation to return to make room for Dontae Johnson?

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

I'm guessing that HH's fracture is a hairline and that's why they're saying 4-6 weeks. He played on it

Comment

• Xenos
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Did we just add Trevor Williams to IR with designation to return to make room for Dontae Johnson?
                  You don't need to declare it beforehand anymore luckily. We know that DJ is coming back. The 2nd player is up in the air.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Brock Bowers N.M.W.
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Actually...I'm not sweating this too much...I think he just took a freaky nasty hit on that knee. It's not a tear or high grade sprain...that would have worried me more. If he is back in 4 to 6 weeks, we will be just fine. In fact, we will have a chance to really work in some of our other TE's...that could be a good thing.

No...our season, as far as injuries, is resting on whether the Oline and DBs can survive the extended loss of Okung and James, and short term loss of two of our corners....the next man up on those units needs to step up big.
                    The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• SDBORN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

You don't need to declare it beforehand anymore luckily. We know that DJ is coming back. The 2nd player is up in the air.
                      Ok that makes sense then.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

So is Hunter Henry now an injury bust ?
                        Sit next to Forrest, Hunter.
                        I hate that term "bust," until 5 years after a player retires.
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• RobH
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Tokyo, Japan
                          • University English Lecturer
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                          Actually...I'm not sweating this too much...I think he just took a freaky nasty hit on that knee. It's not a tear or high grade sprain...that would have worried me more. If he is back in 4 to 6 weeks, we will be just fine. In fact, we will have a chance to really work in some of our other TE's...that could be a good thing.

No...our season, as far as injuries, is resting on whether the Oline and DBs can survive the extended loss of Okung and James, and short term loss of two of our corners....the next man up on those units needs to step up big.
                          I like your thought process.

Comment

Working...
                          X