• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Protect17 View Post
    If we get Jalen Ramsey I reserve the right to retract all previous bitchy posts .
    Save us the time and just copy and paste into every thread once.

Comment

• SDBORN
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Derwin is really the guy we miss the most.
      Agreed. Derwin and Bosa are the most valuable players on the defense IMO. Derwin even more so since he is the most versatile player. He can be moved to just about any position except DT, creating mismatches and confusion for opposing offenses. His absence cannot be overstated.

Comment

• Bolts & Noles
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Protect17 View Post
        Folks your delusions that it was open even a day after Marty left has to stop .The team has never hired a coaching staff capable enough to oust the Patriots or the Broncos a few years back .The GM the coaching the Oline the DLine the LB the wide receivers have just not been good enough .Phil is the only Elite top 10 player on this team ....problem is we never surrounded him with enough protection and I'll say it the Wideout that everyone drools over KA is way overrated by this fan base he's a nice slot receiver who has little separation .Mike Williams is a very good choice by telescope though .The Defense is soft up the gut and we don't blitz our best Defensive players enough .The window never even cracked and would need a pry bar now with the amount of suck up and down this organiżation .I would sell the team if I'm Spanos he's not capable of bringing a Super Bowl to this much deserved fan base who in my opinion have suffered for far far too long .The fans make excuses now for the huge holes on this team on the gameplans we become overly critical of officials and some ghost agenda against this team .Truth is this " The Chargers are a top 15 team this year " there is no hope of a Super Bowl and most of us knew it the minute they retained whiz and The corpse that is our Defense coach .Teams traded for Oline teams fired bad coaches teams are better managed than this Team .I hope Spanos sells some day soon but it won't be soon enough for Phil and what should have been a multiple Super Bowl champion career .
        Rivers is not even the best player on the team.

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Agree about Derwin...I just hope he comes back healthy and isn't limited by any lingering issues!
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Agreed. Derwin and Bosa are the most valuable players on the defense IMO. Derwin even more so since he is the most versatile player. He can be moved to just about any position except DT, creating mismatches and confusion for opposing offenses. His absence cannot be overstated.
            He's a game changer. Those guys are rare

Comment

Working...
            X