Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

:umm:
    There are literally somethings that just don't warrant a reply.

Comment

• Xenos
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
      "Lynn was adamant that Lamp's playing time had nothing to do with Feeney's performance. Nonetheless, he hopes to continue giving Lamp meaningful snaps.

"You don't want to disrupt the chemistry up front, but I don't think Forrest is going to disrupt that chemistry," Lynn said. "He's been here for three years. He hasn't been in games, but he's been in the meeting rooms, he understands communication, and I trust the young man."

There goes Lynn again saying he doesn't want to mess with the "chemistry" of our line. Well how about this: How about the crap chemistry we're currently seeing with Feeney, Scott and Tevi ALL allowing 2.5 sacks each so far? Not to mention a ton of hurries. At this rate, they're ALL on schedule to give up about 11-12 sacks on the season. So, coach Lynn, you don't want to mess with THAT chemistry? I say, GO AHEAD and mess with that crap chemistry, because it sure ain't working!!!

GO AHEAD AND MESS WITH THIS CHEMISTRY! MAKE MY DAY!

image.png

image.png

image.png
      Reading comprehension Topcat.

Comment

• PR#1
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        Strange. I go to the game day threads and posters want to start Stick.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Strange. I go to the game day threads and posters want to start Stick.

That's weird. Funny he started this game with one healthy starter at WR and backups at TE and we lost guys during the game.

Comment

• SDBORN
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

PFF also had Jerry Tillery as an elite top 10 player in the draft. So what does that mean when it comes to PFF's words of wisdom?
            https://www.pff.com/news/draft-jerry...op-10-prospect
            Apples to figs. Projection on how someone might fair in the NFL (Tillery) vs. how they are actually fairing year after year vs NFL level competition (Suh) is quite different. Especially at DT. Using that argument to discredit PFF is pretty silly. Tillery is a project and the jury is still out either way.

And as I mentioned, PFF are not the only ones out there who had Suh ranked high last year.

Comment

• Xenos
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Apples to figs. Projection on how someone might fair in the NFL (Tillery) vs. how they are actually fairing year after year vs NFL level competition (Suh) is quite different. Especially at DT. Using that argument to discredit PFF is pretty silly. Tillery is a project and the jury is still out either way.

And as I mentioned, PFF are not the only ones out there who had Suh ranked high last year.
              As I mentioned before I like PFF. Go see my analytics thread. The problems with PFF are
              1) They grade without seeing the coaches tape
              2) They don't know the team's offensive/defensive scheme or assignment.
              3) The actual metrics they use are relatively arbitrary to say the least. Mahomes for example has dropped out of their top 5 QB. Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott are currently graded higher than he is.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Making any judgement (either way) on Tillery 4 games into his career is just silly. We knew he was recovering from surgery and he did not get full advantage of the off-season, training camp and preseason games. Anyone that did not see a slow start coming from him was not really paying any attention. If he is still showing no impact in his second or third years that will be a different issue. But Gus has already said he is seeing flashes out of Tillery of what he can develop into and he has a high ceiling.

Comment

• SDBORN
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

As I mentioned before I like PFF. Go see my analytics thread. The problems with PFF are
                  1) They grade without seeing the coaches tape
                  2) They don't know the team's offensive/defensive scheme or assignment.
                  3) The actual metrics they use are relatively arbitrary to say the least. Mahomes for example has dropped out of their top 5 QB. Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott are currently graded higher than he is.
                  PFF isn't perfect by any means. I just didn't like the original comparison for the sake of argument.

Comment

• Flchargersfan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

Nah, Rayshawn Jenkins has earned that Addea title fair and square.
                    Jenkins has Addae moments but he has twice the athleticism. He's off the charts athletic so he can make up for his mistakes much better than Addae could

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Flchargersfan View Post

Jenkins has Addae moments but he has twice the athleticism. He's off the charts athletic so he can make up for his mistakes much better than Addae could
                      That's because Teamer = Addae
                      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
                      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                      181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
                      225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st /253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

That's because Teamer = Addae

Comment