MIA Week 4 : The Good, The Bad, The Ugly (OFFENSE)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoMoreChillies
    Outback Goon
    • Sep 2018
    • Australia
    • Send PM

MIA Week 4 : The Good, The Bad, The Ugly (OFFENSE)

Happy hump day my fellow diehards.

After such a great win i couldnt bring myself to post The Ugly, so i changed them to The Great

Lets roll

Play #1 The Good:
    With excellent blocking Rivers sells a pretty good Play Action, then has time to go through his progressions before knowing his outlet was Watt and hitting him in stride. Icing on the cake was watching Watt lower the shoulder into the DB.

Play #2 The Bad:
    Rivers call the protection at the line he knows who is coming. Tevi fails to adjust and end up blocking nobody while Culkin is overwhelmed on the outside. I hate seeing Rivers get hit like this, one of these hits could be season ending.

Play #3 The Great:
    Good blocking again, Trent Scott especially. Rivers has to scramble while us fans hold our breath. He playing back yard ball and flicks it to Pope after suckering the DB. Pope shows superb acceleration and scampers for the TD. A score from a nothing play sure is fun to watch

Lets discuss. If there is another play you wanna see: now taking requests!
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Yes, Chili, appreciate your work on this. I'd like to take a close look at how well Lamp did blocking in this game, since he did have quite a few snaps.

Comment

Working...
    X