Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Its clear that nostradamus predicted the Corona virus. Look at the reference to the "twin year" or 2020.

:shock:

"There will be a twin year (2020) from which will arise a queen (corona) who will come from the east (China) and who will spread a plague (virus) in the darkness of night, on a country with 7 hills (Italy) and will transform the twilight of men into dust (death), to destroy and ruin the world. It will be the end of the world economy as you know it."
      Boy that is a stretch. You all know that Nostradamus never accurately predicted anything. Nothing he ever wrote qualifies as a specific prediction. It is all nonsense.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Boy that is a stretch. You all know that Nostradamus never accurately predicted anything. Nothing he ever wrote qualifies as a specific prediction. It is all nonsense.
        Rubbish! Leafing through "The Prophecies" as i am in the habit of doing for portfolio decisions, in quatrain 41 Nostradamus says: "the profligates will lend glad tidings to the Eastern winds, moving their calendar forward to embrace the festivities of the tropical climates"

draft day spoiler alert:

Its as clear as day: Nostradamus predicts, without equivocation, the Chargers will move up and grab Tua baby!!!

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Rubbish! Leafing through "The Prophecies" as i am in the habit of doing for portfolio decisions, in quatrain 41 Nostradamus says: "the profligates will lend glad tidings to the Eastern winds, moving their calendar forward to embrace the festivities of the tropical climates"

draft day spoiler alert:

Its as clear as day: Nostradamus predicts, without equivocation, the Chargers will move up and grab Tua baby!!!
          I think Telesco has a max package ready at his disposal and the target is Detroit if Washington goes with Young.
          unfortunately (for me), I think Miami also has a max package that crushes Telesco’s.

my only hope is for the Chargers to drop a video of Tua in a bongmask a minute before the draft
          Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

draft day spoiler alert:

I stand corrected.

:sob:

:ml:

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I think Telesco has a max package ready at his disposal and the target is Detroit if Washington goes with Young.
              unfortunately (for me), I think Miami also has a max package that crushes Telesco’s.

my only hope is for the Chargers to drop a video of Tua in a bongmask a minute before the draft
              Odds are that on draft day....

MIA will trade up with CIN and get Burrow ....... (based on horrible history of failure, CIN is a bad organization that is not smart enough to see much of a difference between Burrow, Tua, Hebert so they will trade for the extra picks...) NFL and media will love that the next great QB is in the AFC EAST....... Burrow would die in CIN......like Rivers on Chargers......

WASH takes Young....

Then Chargers will trade up with DET and take Tua.......

Giants take Simmons or an OT.......

CIN takes Hebert whom they see as the next Carson Palmer.......

DET takes the defenszive player they wanted Okuda/simmons/brown at 6 instead of at 3.......

Comment

• Boltgang74
                We Are The Storm!
                • Aug 2018
                • Send PM

I really hope we dont waste picks and trade up.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                  French Speaking Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Québec city
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Odds are that on draft day....

MIA will trade up with CIN and get Burrow ....... (based on horrible history of failure, CIN is a bad organization that is not smart enough to see much of a difference between Burrow, Tua, Hebert so they will trade for the extra picks...) NFL and media will love that the next great QB is in the AFC EAST....... Burrow would die in CIN......like Rivers on Chargers......

WASH takes Young....

Then Chargers will trade up with DET and take Tua.......

Giants take Simmons or an OT.......

CIN takes Hebert whom they see as the next Carson Palmer.......

DET takes the defenszive player they wanted Okuda/simmons/brown at 6 instead of at 3.......
                  Genius move from DET
                  It could happen ??????
                  Don't they usually take a WR in 1st ?

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Its clear that nostradamus predicted the Corona virus. Look at the reference to the "twin year" or 2020.

:shock:

"There will be a twin year (2020) from which will arise a queen (corona) who will come from the east (China) and who will spread a plague (virus) in the darkness of night, on a country with 7 hills (Italy) and will transform the twilight of men into dust (death), to destroy and ruin the world. It will be the end of the world economy as you know it."
                    not willing to so unceremoniously/unthinkingly be so dismissive of the above, as.... why not ?? and so what.... Snopes or the like can't find it ?? and that makes them the purveyor of all that's right and wrong ??

Northern Italy is well populated in 5G and had mandatory measles and flu vaccinations, which combined w/the second oldest population in the world (behind Japan), has taken a tragic toll on life there.

My query is: what would/will the "end of the world economy" look like if so ??
                    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

not willing to so unceremoniously/unthinkingly be so dismissive of the above, as.... why not ?? and so what.... Snopes or the like can't find it ?? and that makes them the purveyor of all that's right and wrong ??

Northern Italy is well populated in 5G and had mandatory measles and flu vaccinations, which combined w/the second oldest population in the world (behind Japan), has taken a tragic toll on life there.

My query is: what would/will the "end of the world economy" look like if so ??
                      Hopefully we won’t find out.
                      Money/economy are just human creations. If we decide to change our values a different economic system would be developed.

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• glutton4Bolts
                        glutton for punishment
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Lake Arrowhead, CA
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                        I really hope we dont waste picks and trade up.
                        It isn't a waste of picks if you draft a QB of the future that actually turns out to be a stud. Just ask KC if it was worth trading so much for Mahomes. That being said, I have concerns about Tua's ability to stay healthy and I think he is the only QB after pick #1 that is worth moving up for. If the D can actually stay healthy then adding Simmons at #6 could make us the best D in the league. We also need a blue-chip OT. So if you think Taylor can do enough then it is far safer to just pick Simmons or your favorite OT. The latter isn't sexy but our OL has been a weakness for so long... and it would make any QBs job a lot easier. Really interesting and pivotal year for the Bolts.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                          French Speaking Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Québec city
                          • Send PM

If you have not a really good defense or
                          if your OL sucks,
                          no matter who is your QB,
                          you will not win anything.
                          Talk about it with D. Fouts.

Comment