• Show
Clear All
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Bash The Raiders Thread.

I'll start it off.

Why do Raider fans where face paint and wear masks to all of there games? Because they are hiding from the police

What is the IQ of a raider fan? Zero

I don't know if I should tell this one or not but I'll take my chance. What does most Raider fans have in common with some Mexicans? They're all illegals.

I'll think of some more.
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
    I'll start it off.

Why do Raider fans where face paint and wear masks to all of there games? Because they are hiding from the police

What is the IQ of a raider fan? Zero

I don't know if I should tell this one or not but I'll take my chance. What does most Raider fans have in common with some Mexicans? They're all illegals.

I'll think of some more.

Comment

• chris9341
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Ok i did not mean to quote myself. I was trying to edit my post and instead quoted myself.

Comment

• RobH
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Tokyo, Japan
        • University English Lecturer
        • Send PM

What do have when 11 Raiders players put their heads together in a huddle?

A rock pile.

Comment

• chris9341
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by RobH View Post

A rock pile.
          LOL thats funny.

Comment

• AK47
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

The official Lombardi trophy depicts the name of a legendary NFL champion. The official yellow NFL flag depicts the Raiders' logo. All NFL stadiums include official urinal stall citrus scented screens with inscription "Committed to Excellence".

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by RobH View Post

A rock pile.
              That's actually quite fitting, since Al Davis once threatened to move the Raiders from L.A. to the distant suburb of Irwindale, where there literally are several rock quarries with huge rock piles...in fact, Davis even met with the members of the Irwindale city council, demanded a NON-REFUNDABLE $1 million deposit just for the possibility of the Raiders moving to Rockville...shortly afterwards, Davis changed his mind and kept the cool mil...what a guy...

Comment

• chris9341
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

C'mon guys theres nothing better then bashing the raiders and there fans. Lets keep the insults coming.

Comment

• foreigner
                  Tom Telesco is gone
                  • Sep 2013
                  • Send PM

Its different this year, respect has grown, nostalgia for the last trip to Oakland, we just won one game, we are older, dont know, things are just different this year.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

This is the first of 3 must have divisional games spread out over nearly a full month.

Usually teams don’t like Thursday night games but the Charger players are saying they are glad it’s so soon after that Packers win. They want to keep rolling.

Comment

• foreigner
                      Tom Telesco is gone
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                      This is the first of 3 must have divisional games spread out over nearly a full month.

Usually teams don’t like Thursday night games but the Charger players are saying they are glad it’s so soon after that Packers win. They want to keep rolling.
                      With all due respect I can't believe you call your self a Charger fan.. you gotta know that the Chargers play their best on thursdays, you just gotta know that if you are a Charger Fan.

Comment

• bartman83642
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Just remember what some Raiders players end up looking like after playing the Chargers twice a year. It ain't pretty!

image.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                        X