• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Packfan19
    Registered Packer Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Congrats Charger fans!

We got our butts kicked in this one. Teams aren't going to win many or really any games being out gained in total offense 440 yards to like 205 yards of total offense. You guys dominated from start to finish and your D line mauled our O line and other than the missed field goal you didn't turn the ball over. I don't think we had any turnovers either. You guys came to play and we looked lethargic. I jinxed it the other day telling my Packer fan coworker that we have a chance to be 8-1. Rivers comes to play and he kicked our butts. Anyways Congrats on a well deserved win and Good luck the rest of your season.
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Classy post.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Well done mate. Congrats to a solid season so far for you guys. Classy post indeed. Cheers to the rest of your season. The time of possession battle was so lopsided it shocked the hell out of me. But that is the recipe for the type of team we have. And we finally executed it properly. When you milk the clock...it keeps your defense fresh. Its simple football really. Run run run and swarm on D.

We looked like the niners yesterday.

Comment

• Packfan19
        Registered Packer Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Rodgers was sacked 3 times and hit how many times? Anyone have a stat on that? We sacked Rivers twice but it came down to your line dominating ours in the trenches. When I seen how our team was lethargic walking to the line of scrimmage and How tired they looked I knew it was going to be a long day. You can't do that against a team like the Chargers. When you guys were moving up and down the field and we were going 3 and out I knew we were defeated.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Packfan19 View Post
          Rodgers was sacked 3 times and hit how many times? Anyone have a stat on that? We sacked Rivers twice but it came down to your line dominating ours in the trenches. When I seen how our team was lethargic walking to the line of scrimmage and How tired they looked I knew it was going to be a long day. You can't do that against a team like the Chargers. When you guys were moving up and down the field and we were going 3 and out I knew we were defeated.
          Which is odd because we have been losing the trench battle all year. Im assuming we made some adjustments with the new OC. Blocking assignments etc. Havnt broken down any film yet. And honestly when you get a monster LT back like Okung it spreads to everyone. We can free up Henry with a LT performing at a high level. Not have to max protect on every pass down. Getting Gordon, Okung and Henry back will really be a huge factor for this offense. Then you have to look at our new Center Quessenberry. He played at a high level for a sophomore. And for all we know called a good game from that position. Rivers really helps diagnose things for the OL. But Q had a great game.

Comment

• Packfan19
            Registered Packer Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

I remember the last time we played was a close thrilling barn burner in Lambeau.

Comment

• bartman83642
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Not sure on the stats but as a Chargers fan I was still worried for quite a while. Having to settle for all those early FG's and knowing what Rodgers can do with that offense had me nervous.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

I remember the last time we played was a close thrilling barn burner in Lambeau.
                And for Fantasy reasons i was hoping for the same. lol I had 4 in this game. Completely shocked we held Rodgers in check. But if our rookie Tillery can occupy 2 OL often...Bosa and Ingram will eat. The story is way more telling than the 3 combined sacks between them. They were on fire yesterday and some of it had to do with Tillery. Hes not a typical 2 gap anchor but he sure looked like one yesterday at times.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

I also remember the 2011 game. That was good too.

Rivers probably remembered the 2011 one and that he couldn't be careless with his play. Rodgers brings the best out of him.

Comment

• AK47
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

When you guys were moving up and down the field and we were going 3 and out I knew we were defeated.
                    Being up 3-4 scores with 5 minutes left.....it wasn't until 1 minute left that I was truly relieved because of freakin' Aaron Rogers man.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      The Precious
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

Trust me Pack fan I was probably as shocked as you watching that game. GL the rest of the way.

Comment

• glutton4Bolts
                        glutton for punishment
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Lake Arrowhead, CA
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
                        Trust me Pack fan I was probably as shocked as you watching that game. GL the rest of the way.
                        Yup... We might look back at this game as the highlight of our year. It all seems to little too late based on the strength of the AFC and our division. Packers will be just fine after this speedbump.

Comment

Working...
                        X