• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post
    The season was over 3 or 4 weeks ago hoss.

I never saw what the point was in not blowing up the team at the trade deadline. That costs you at least a year in the rebuild.

Rivers is getting into the embarrassing level of old man bad. 9 attempts in the 1 minute drill & not a single completion.
    Yep. Speaking of rebuild, we might as well find out now what we've got in Tyrod and Stick. I'd hate to let one of them go, and they end up being a solid starter on another team while we draft a QB who ends up not being the answer.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

We already know what we have in Tyrod. He has been in this league long enough. He is a backup. Stick is a development QB. Why do we need to rehash the same questions every time we lose?
      Look for Rivers replacement in the next draft.
      I just dont get the infactuation with Stick in here. He will get his looks next year in preseason but I sure dont expect much

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        Why you always starting bullshit polls after a loss
        He's posted this same thread for years, including each of the last two seasons on the other board. My guess is that he never wanted or liked Rivers. It is what it is. We are a joke of an organization. Doesn't matter who plays at QB, RB, or WR when you always have a bad line and hire sub-par coaches. But hey, the Spanos' continue to make money.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

The only poll I trust is the stripper pole and even that gets a bit sketchy around 1am.

Rivers doesn’t trust his Oline and he’s getting old. Not a good combination.

Bench Telesco.

Comment

• victoriaboltfan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • victoria b.c.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

He's posted this same thread for years, including each of the last two seasons on the other board. My guess is that he never wanted or liked Rivers. It is what it is. We are a joke of an organization. Doesn't matter who plays at QB, RB, or WR when you always have a bad line and hire sub-par coaches. But hey, the Spanos' continue to make money.
            this

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

We already know what we have in Tyrod. He has been in this league long enough. He is a backup. Stick is a development QB. Why do we need to rehash the same questions every time we lose?
              Look for Rivers replacement in the next draft.
              I just dont get the infactuation with Stick in here. He will get his looks next year in preseason but I sure dont expect much
              Sports media has convinced the masses that QB is the only position that matters. They pushed the narrative of guys like Brady carrying average teams to SBs, when that is far from reality. It sells tickets, TV packages, and jerseys though.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

TC is a drama queen trying to be like Hacksaw lol.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2019
                  • Utah
                  • Midnight Toker
                  • Send PM

Hmmm why don't you like him? I'll tell you the reason. He shattered Wentz's records and looks decent. He threw picks but he is a rookie. That's to be expected. Also, he has some quicks.
                  Last edited by SuperCharged; 11-07-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post

Hmmm why do you like him? I'll tell you the reason. He shattered Wentz's records and looks decent. He threw picks but he is a rookie. That's to be expected.
                    He is a LONG way from being NFL ready. If people are unhappy with Rivers picks, they'd go ballistic over Sticks.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

I would really like to see Rivers play better than this. But it's frustrating when, year after year, we see PR play great one game (like vs. the Packers), then he totally melts down the next. That last series was awful. No completions at all. And most of them long, low percentage passes. If it was Stitch who called those plays, shame on him. If it was Rivers who audibled out of them, shame on him. Awful playcalling and execution.

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I would really like to see Rivers play better than this. But it's frustrating when, year after year, we see PR play great one game (like vs. the Packers), then he totally melts down the next. That last series was awful. No completions at all. And most of them long, low percentage passes. If it was Stitch who called those plays, shame on him. If it was Rivers who audibled out of them, shame on him. Awful playcalling and execution.
                        Didn't look like audibles. Stitch is a young interim fill-in. Where was Lynn? And again, the real problem is that we still can't block 4 rushers with 5 men.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                          Outback Goon
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Australia
                          • Send PM

Rivers wont be benched

I too wish my 16yr veteran QB would take what the def gives him instead of throwin bombs and INT's. Let the team win Phil, you dont have to do it all.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍