• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Electric Chicken
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Translation: Bolts are not going to make PR an offer...
    lol

Comment

• Tol
      From Accounting
      • Mar 2019
      • Carlsbad
      • Send PM

I started watching the raiders game, but fell asleep in the 1st quarter and woke up towards the end of the 4th. I lost interest after the broncos loss in week 5. They should have beat the lions and broncos, but those losses told me everything I needed to know about the rest of the season. So I was not surprised they lost to a Duck Hodges steelers. Not surprised they couldn't punch it in and fumbled against the titans. Shocked when the beat the packers. Fluke. And not surprised they are 0-5 in the division. About to be 0-6.

If this team was still in SD I could see giving Rivers a proper send off. But they in LA now, and nobody really cares. After being eliminated from the playoffs, the last 3 games would have been a fine spot to try something new. Nothing to lose. Put in your 5th round pick who was 49-3. At worst, if he's never more than a back up, at least he gets experience with the 1's against real teams in meaningful games. Whatever. I've been giving TT and AL the benefit of the doubt for a long time now. No more. Blow it all up.

Let Rivers go. Free up some cap. Bring in a smart GM. Go after talented FA's when the time is right. Build around a QB on a rookie deal. Did I say move on from Rivers? It's time. Let the rebuild begin.

Let Rivers take a snap against the chiefs, but then let him sit, and see what Stick can do. For curiosity sake. But nope, he'll be inactive, and so will I come Sunday.

Comment

• SuperCharged
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Utah
        • Midnight Toker
        • Send PM

Love Phil, however I think his window is closed or almost closed. With that in mind I would love to see what Tyrod could do with our offense for an entire game. Meaningless and actually a loss would be the best case scenario for the draft. It would be interesting to see what he and his mobility can do against the Chefs. :chuckle:

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
          Bandwagon since 8/6/1960
          • Jun 2013
          • Palm Springs
          • I know nothing
          • Send PM

Have you watched Cousins and Rogers tonight? Making Rivers look great

Comment

Working...
          X