• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Lynn isn’t going anywhere. Neither is TT. Doubt Gus is let go. Fixing the oline, no matter who are QB is, has got to be the highest priority.

Comment

• Electric Chicken
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      Lynn isn’t going anywhere. Neither is TT. Doubt Gus is let go. Fixing the oline, no matter who are QB is, has got to be the highest priority.
      need a good nose tackle fattie for the middle also a center , LT , RT

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

"“Anytime you speed the game up on anyone, decision-making can get a little iffy at times,” Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn said. “I definitely thought they sped the game up on us a little bit, but there were plays to be made as well. We just didn’t make those plays.”

This team seems to be always unprepared.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Electric Chicken View Post

need a good nose tackle fattie for the middle also a center , LT , RT
          How about:
          Tedarrell Slaton*, NT, Florida
          Height: 6-5. Weight: 343

Is that fattie enough for u?

image.jpeg

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
            I keep GusD.

He is working with 3rd-4th stringers.
            This. All these players we keep drafting for him are not playing consistently enough to warrant dumping Bradley. Yet. If the D gets healthy he should be on a short leash, cuz suckage.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
              "“Anytime you speed the game up on anyone, decision-making can get a little iffy at times,” Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn said. “I definitely thought they sped the game up on us a little bit, but there were plays to be made as well. We just didn’t make those plays.”

This team seems to be always unprepared.
              Did his Chargers seem prepared against the Packers?

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I absolutely keep Gus Bradley. The Chargers starting the 2020 season with Nas Adderley and Derwin James as the starting tandem is the reason I am excited for the future. Listen to Brett Kollman talk about the Charger defense, if you don't believe me.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Did his Chargers seem prepared against the Packers?
                  The Packers were hung over, and played like it (listen to Rodgers comments hinting about it).

I heard a Kirk Morrison interview last week where he was asked if there were certain cities where players go out and party the night before a game and he said absolutely and said there was a reason that Adrian Peters broke the single game rushing record against us in Minneapolis back in 2007. He wouldn't go into any details, but clearly heard from someone on the team about it.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

The Packers were hung over, and played like it (listen to Rodgers comments hinting about it).

I heard a Kirk Morrison interview last week where he was asked if there were certain cities where players go out and party the night before a game and he said absolutely and said there was a reason that Adrian Peters broke the single game rushing record against us in Minneapolis back in 2007. He wouldn't go into any details, but clearly heard from someone on the team about it.
                    I remember around that time L.T. stepping forward and telling teammates he wasn't going to touch a drop of alcohol the rest of the season (and they better follow him).

Now i know why.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

I was thinking about Joe Burrow and who i think he may compare to a little bit coming out of college. A guy that had some success in a Reid type offense. And that is a guy who can manage a game...and make plays with his legs late in his career. Alex Smith. So many college guys are ultra mobile and not overly amazing passing the ball....but i think Burrow is both. A pocket guy and rpo guy. But is extremely athletic while running and will still have that part of his game late in his career. I wonder how long guys like Murray and Jackson will be effective once they cant run like they do now. Especially LJ.

So Rivers retires. We sell the farm for Burrow. And sign Bienemy to lead the team and change the offense. Bring in a FA OL or 2.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                        I absolutely keep Gus Bradley. The Chargers starting the 2020 season with Nas Adderley and Derwin James as the starting tandem is the reason I am excited for the future. Listen to Brett Kollman talk about the Charger defense, if you don't believe me.

And then something else breaks down.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                          I was thinking about Joe Burrow and who i think he may compare to a little bit coming out of college. A guy that had some success in a Reid type offense. And that is a guy who can manage a game...and make plays with his legs late in his career. Alex Smith. So many college guys are ultra mobile and not overly amazing passing the ball....but i think Burrow is both. A pocket guy and rpo guy. But is extremely athletic while running and will still have that part of his game late in his career. I wonder how long guys like Murray and Jackson will be effective once they cant run like they do now. Especially LJ.

So Rivers retires. We sell the farm for Burrow. And sign Bienemy to lead the team and change the offense. Bring in a FA OL or 2.
                          Joe Burrow reminds me a bit of the 49er starting qb.

Comment

Working...
                          X