Telesco Needs To Be Relieved Of Duties..

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
    Besides Telesco and the Spanos family the first guy I would fire first is whoever is responsible for the health of the players and preventing injuries.
    Lol, that isn't dependant on anyone on the staff. It's the other teams that injured our players. .....and Addea when he was here.
    All we can do is not hold a practice with any kind of contact at all and minimul running.
    That way we are soft during games and not in shape and will be gassed by halftime. But,.... We may have saved a hamstring pull.
    So I guess Adderly would be healthy right now but we drafted him with a bad hammy.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

I know it isn't, but so many years with this, we must be doing something wrong.

Comment

• Caslon
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2019
        • Send PM

Free agency acquisitions were few this year. The Spanos' wanted their puppet on a string wonder child to develop talent thru the draft. With an aging Rivers and the Chargers window closing, this was not the year to do that.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
          I know it isn't, but so many years with this, we must be doing something wrong.
          Ownership is everything.

From a marketing perspective, The Spanos Family wants to rebrand in a new stadium and put butts in the seats in 2020. A new QB on draft day would go a long way toward
          energizing the fan base. Offer Cincinnati a bevy of picks as they are rebuilding, and obtain the #1 pick in the draft.

Andy Reid traded away next year's #1 three years ago and landed Mahomes.

Comment

• WesMantooth17
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Hmm, so 7 posts and two fire everyone threads started. Cool.
            Is there a minimum before I can call it how it is?

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by WesMantooth17 View Post
              I think the question is how many fire everyone/bench Rivers/start Taylor/rest James threads saying the same thing do we need?

Comment

• WesMantooth17
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I think the question is how many fire everyone/bench Rivers/start Taylor/rest James threads saying the same thing do we need?
                I don't know if rivers being benched and Taylor starting is the answer, but after 6 years of not being able to assemble an NFL offensive line, and three years of the same mistakes and stupid plays, I think we can all agree that TT and Lynn just ain't the answer....

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Telesco as GM.

I believe the Spanos Family are very happy with him. But, the time has come for Telesco to go on record with selecting a QB. That will make or break his body of work, IMO.

In 2017, The Chargers could have passed on Mike Williams and selected either Mahomes at #10 or Deshaun Watson at #12. Mind-boggling.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                    Outback Goon
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Australia
                    • Send PM

Nobody predicted OKung, Pouncey, Lamp getting injured and missing significant game time.

Nobody predicted James, Phillips, Adderly, Mebane, Jones, Davis getting injured missing significant game time.

TT drafted defense and it showed last season. They were dominant.

hopefully in 2020 he drafts O-line and shows the same dominance as the defense did in 2018.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

No but we also don't want to be CMB II
                      Hated that board!
                      And you calling it "how it is" isn't what's going to happen.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I don't know if rivers being benched and Taylor starting is the answer, but after 6 years of not being able to assemble an NFL offensive line, and three years of the same mistakes and stupid plays, I think we can all agree that TT and Lynn just ain't the answer....
                        No, we can't. I don't think Lynn needs to go.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Ownership is everything.

From a marketing perspective, The Spanos Family wants to rebrand in a new stadium and put butts in the seats in 2020. A new QB on draft day would go a long way toward
                          energizing the fan base. Offer Cincinnati a bevy of picks as they are rebuilding, and obtain the #1 pick in the draft.

Andy Reid traded away next year's #1 three years ago and landed Mahomes. *

*with the 10th pick in the draft (which you know since you mentioned it a post later).

With John boy, and his lackey smugly reading his cue cards, we'd probably do that and end up with the next Mitch Truebustsky instead.

Comment

Working...
                          X