• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

We Are Getting Kind Of Spammy and Cluttered

Guys we have a lot of threads that probably can be used for general thoughts/feelings about Rivers and some other topics. I have moved a few into larger threads. I know after a loss its emotional. We want to scream how we feel. But that is a little more Twitter than this place. And i know a lot of you are new from Twitter. Love having you. But i want to make sure we are funneling general opinions about the topics we keep repeating into the threads that already have a little more robust discussion. Otherwise we have a board loaded with random threads with very little action. I like to condense things and build up the discussions.

Also when you start a new thread. Capitalize every word. I dont care if that is grammatically incorrect etc. Its what i like. lol

Again this place is jamming and i want to thank all of you for joining us. And keeping the discussions going. I think we are all sort of bummed about the season. And there will be attacks and anger. Do your best to understand that we are emotional because this is our team. We all handle things differently. I personally have been through this for years. I started rooting for this team in 78. So the pain...the happiness. the good the bad etc. Been there done that. I want to make sure we all bleed blue no matter what happens. We cant ever give up. This is not an easy thing being a Bolt fan. But its who we are. Its who we love. And we fight together. There will be better days.

And as always...

​​​​​​
Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡