• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

This Team Is Being Run On Paper

Spanos'. TT/ Head coach/ OC/DC/ all chosen with direct or indirect input by wanna be novice football owners. Draft selections/ Free agency selections...hand picked via TT by finger in the pie wanna be football owners who have no business delving in such . It must be tempting for owners to do so and not have a clue as to what makes a true winner. Kudos to who wants to fire them all.

Last edited by Caslon; 11-27-2019, 04:34 AM.
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

and they didnt want nepotism when they wouldnt let marty hire his brother or son as OC...SMH.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
      Spanos'. TT/ Head coach/ OC/DC/ all chosen with direct or indirect input by wanna be novice football owners. Draft selections/ Free agency selections...hand picked via TT by finger in the pie wanna be football owners who have no business delving in such . It must be tempting for owners to do so and not have a clue as to what makes a true winner. Kudos to who wants to fire them all.
      Good old Al Davis would be proud of the Spani..."Just Let Me Make The Picks, Baby!"

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

What Im really pissed of is at that Passive approach by Dean, I'm not saying like fucking Jerry Jones, I hate that motherfucker to the guts.... but a good balance, someone who knows when to show some hot blooded shit and when to let things take the right course.

Comment

• Biggestfan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
          What Im really pissed of is at that Passive approach by Dean, I'm not saying like fucking Jerry Jones, I hate that motherfucker to the guts.... but a good balance, someone who knows when to show some hot blooded shit and when to let things take the right course.
          There is a happy medium. I believe that the Chargers should have made some roster moves earlier in the season when the team still had a chance to make the playoffs. But to be quite honest, the time to make solid moves was the offseason and other than bringing in Thomas Davis the team did little to plug the holes they have.

Comment

• BoltBacker
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Las Vegas, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post

There is a happy medium. I believe that the Chargers should have made some roster moves earlier in the season when the team still had a chance to make the playoffs. But to be quite honest, the time to make solid moves was the offseason and other than bringing in Thomas Davis the team did little to plug the holes they have.
            It is hard to know your holes before injuries hit. Offensive line being the only possible exception before the season started. Then Left tackle goes down and Center, the two solid positions on the line.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍