• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Hard No to Cam!
    11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
    35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
    37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
    66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
    69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
    100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
    110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
    140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
    181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
    225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Lone Bolt
      Brock Bowers N.M.W.
      • Feb 2019
      • McLean Illinois
      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post

But why? Neither Tom or Cam have ever said anything disparaging about the Chargers. I understand not wanting either because you don't see the fit but it sounds like your holding a grudge against both players that doesn't seem warranted.
      Beyond the fact that I don't like either player, have you seen either one of them play lately? They are not very good...signing them would be a ticket selling gimmick...I don't believe such a signing would have anything to do with being a competitive francise in terms of playing football. JMO
      The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• PR#1
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        2.jpg

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post
          Are you questioning the Queen's toughness ?
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• foreigner
            Tom Telesco is gone
            • Sep 2013
            • Send PM

I always thought the number one rule of a fumble is to dive on the ball. I couldn't help but think of the scene from Major League...

The guy is one though MF...

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

It is 2019 - you aren't supposed to use terms like "Queen" when referring to Cam.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Utah
                • Midnight Toker
                • Send PM

God NO! If there is one thing that would actually make me stop being a life long Chargers fan this would be it. Never been a fan of Cam. Never liked him as a player or person.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Just replace Sam with Cam.

I do not like him here (in LA) or there (Carolina or another team).

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post
                    His post game pressers alone make me not want him. Mix in the fact Taylor is probably the better runner at this point anyways....and much cheaper it makes more sense to give him a shot. Hes probably a more accurate passer with the talent we have around him as well.

And if we draft OL and he Rivers/Taylor/Stick suck again.....and we have another high draft pick go up and get Lawrence or Fields in 2021.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

She will she will rock you

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post

LINK TO THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE:

This whole article sounds like a rumor. I think it's interesting though that it's not what the local beat writer said today about Rivers being back in 2020.
                        Of course, it’s likely one or the other, but the word is that the Chargers would prefer someone with experience like Newton or Marcus Mariota, rather than drafting and developing a rookie quarterback
                        damn the BoJo torpedo and massive public opinion.... am all in on the Mariotta bandwagon.... :O

if your scouting report is all of.... "he sucks !!" well, hell's bells to yah.... (would prefer the more thoughtful/in depth Steve variety btw)

do agree w/Charge on the "not so accurate/fragile" concerns, and do recall him being described as "an avg QB, w/inability to consistently read coverage, nor throw the ball w/anticipation."

personally love his intangibles, and know that he has been accurate (67 percent over a full season), and completed the twentysomething balls in a row, not long after Philip did the same, and that he has won, and.... he obviously has fallen off of late and is not in good standing, @least perception wise as Tannehill has come in to seemingly the same situation he was in and succeeded (if not wildly so).

he also has the knock of being a "running" QB, and one who can't stay clear of the injury bug.

granted 'tis highly unlikely, but.... what I don't want to see happen, is if for some (good) reason we are interested in him, that we don't wait on him for a year (to prove himself somewhere else), and like Danny Shelton, not sign him for pennies on the dollar when we could, only to have to overpay after he makes a comeback somewhere else.

don't think he'd come for any less than the amount Tyrod signed for @$7m, and hard to see how he fits into a Tyrod, Easton, Philip equation, and.... if it's conjecture, am happy to fan the Chargers' flames there.

RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

Working...
                        X