• Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    New Orleans Saints.
    Bookend elite Offensive Tackles.
    No more Brees in need of protection.
    The worst salary cap situation in human history (-$97 million !)
    Terron Armstead.
    Ryan Ramczyk.

TT, back up the Brinks Truck.
    I've already mentioned Trent Williams.
    Here's why I say consider goodbye to HH, MI, MW, MD.
    Cap room for a once in a lifetime OT acquisition.
    Herb on rookie contract.
    Parlay that with, say AVT @ #13.
    Fix the Oline.
    I would let Ingram and Mike Will go...Ingram posted ZERO sacks in the 7 games he played, and he's a UFA now, so a good time to cut him loose. Mike Will is gonna want a big payday, and not sure we can afford him--and we're fairly deep at wideout, though I'd like to draft another in mid or late rounds. But I'd do everything possible to keep HH...dude is usually very dependable, especially on third downs...AND we're not deep at TE at all, (though Parham and Anderson are progressing nicely)...still we really need HH as our Bell Cow TE...Now, Davis just finished up a one-year deal at $3.2 mil...I'd offer him maybe even a 2 or 3 year deal...we need to draft or sign a cover corner or two, but we need secondary depth in Staley's system, and Davis has actually put up some very respectable stats, even having to suffer through with the constraints of Bradley's inept D system, with 3 picks and 14 passes defensed:

davis.JPG

Now Hayward is more of a toss-up. He's signed through 2021, and due to earn $9.7 mil for that last year. That's a lot of dough for not very much ROI. I feel he's lost a step, and Staley and staff will need to take a hard look at whether Casey fits their system or not. Personally, I feel he doesn't have the speed or twitch to man up--seen him get burned a lot. And his stats were about half of what Davis put up:

casey.JPG

Comment

• CivilBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I would let Ingram and Mike Will go...Ingram posted ZERO sacks in the 7 games he played, and he's a UFA now, so a good time to cut him loose. Mike Will is gonna want a big payday, and not sure we can afford him--and we're fairly deep at wideout, though I'd like to draft another in mid or late rounds. But I'd do everything possible to keep HH...dude is usually very dependable, especially on third downs...AND we're not deep at TE at all, (though Parham and Anderson are progressing nicely)...still we really need HH as our Bell Cow TE...Now, Davis just finished up a one-year deal at $3.2 mil...I'd offer him maybe even a 2 or 3 year deal...we need to draft or sign a cover corner or two, but we need secondary depth in Staley's system, and Davis has actually put up some very respectable stats, even having to suffer through with the constraints of Bradley's inept D system, with 3 picks and 14 passes defensed:

davis.JPG

Now Hayward is more of a toss-up. He's signed through 2021, and due to earn $9.7 mil for that last year. That's a lot of dough for not very much ROI. I feel he's lost a step, and Staley and staff will need to take a hard look at whether Casey fits their system or not. Personally, I feel he doesn't have the speed or twitch to man up--seen him get burned a lot. And his stats were about half of what Davis put up:

casey.JPG
      Hayward still has the smarts to play DB. He can be the new Jammer... time to start the “let’s move him to safety thread” JK

Comment

• SYB
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

That's awesome. I cant stand either one of those guys.

TG
        I won't say that I like Brady, however I have always had a lot of respect for how he handled his contracts. He never cared about being the highest paid and was more about spreading the wealth around so the entire team could be better.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

I won't say that I like Brady, however I have always had a lot of respect for how he handled his contracts. He never cared about being the highest paid and was more about spreading the wealth around so the entire team could be better.
          Brady has a net worth of $200 million and his wife is worth $400 million so it has worked out well for him.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Brady has a net worth of $200 million and his wife is worth $400 million so it has worked out well for him.
            We need to get Herbie a super model wife

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Scratch that. We need to get jamrock a super model wife. I’ll settle for dua lipa

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
                I enjoyed this laid back interview with Aaron Rodgers and Pat McAfee...also talks about Rams game Too!

I have watched the majority of those every Tuesday. I like to hear Rodgers break things down and in that video he breaks down what the Rams did on defense which is a little window to what Staley was doing in that game.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Brees played during the season with a torn rotator cuff and a injury to his foot.

No wonder his throws looked weak and Kudos to Brees for wanting to play thru them but you can't tell me that Winston wouldn't have been a better option in the playoffs.
                  I don't know why coaches do this.
                  Saints quarterback Drew Brees wasn't just playing through fractured ribs this season, according to his wife Brittany.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-20-2021, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Here u go:

herb 1.JPG
                    herb 2.JPG
                    Read “Justin Herbert Being Linked To Monster Energy Girl Rylee Jean (PICS) ” and other Los Angeles Chargers, NFL articles from Total Pro Sports.

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Here u go:

herb 1.JPG
                      herb 2.JPG
                      Read “Justin Herbert Being Linked To Monster Energy Girl Rylee Jean (PICS) ” and other Los Angeles Chargers, NFL articles from Total Pro Sports.

no wonder he's been juiced for games he's been getting free energy drinks!

:beer:
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Here u go:

herb 1.JPG
                          herb 2.JPG

If you click on that link it says she is dating some motor sports dude so i dont see the connection to Herbert anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍