Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2018
    • Irmo, SC
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
    Tom Brady reviews Rob Gronkowski’s ‘amazing’ penis

By Jaclyn Hendricks

April 8, 2020

Tom Brady saw plenty in the locker room during his 20 years with the Patriots, including Rob Gronkowski’s you know what.

Discussing the former tight end’s “great physique” Wednesday in an extensive interview with Howard Stern, Brady recalled how Gronkowski “would get naked” in the locker room with the press present.

“Literally throw his towel over his shoulder and just walk through the locker room with all the reporters,” Brady said. “He didn’t give a s–t. He strut through.”

Though Brady said “every guy’s penis looks the exact same,” when Stern circled back to the topic of Gronk’s manhood — “We also learned from you today that Gronk has a beautiful penis” — Brady took a moment to appreciate his former tight end.

“Yes he does, it’s amazing,” the QB said. “It’s exactly what you would expect it to be.”
    Lol! Gronk trips me out. The dude put a dent in the Lombardi taking BP with it. Pats put him in an interview room BEFORE the draft & he took a nap.
    & I'm probably gonna piss some people off, but if he had stayed healthy, he would've went down as not only the best TE ever, but probably the greatest Offensive weapon in NFL history.
    I grew up a huge Winslow (Sr., Not his entitled immoral prick of a son) fan & he changed the game for TEs. I love Gatesy & have an 85 tatt. He has every football coach in America looking in middle school basketball gyms for the next great TE. But Gronk was absolutely uncoverable. & that guy got beat to damn death.
    Last edited by JOJAX85; 04-09-2020, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

Lol! Gronk trips me out. The dude put a dent in the Lombardi taking BP with it. Pats put him in an interview room BEFORE the draft & he took a nap.
      & I'm probably gonna piss some people off, but if he had stayed healthy, he would've went down as not only the best TE ever, but probably the greatest Offensive weapon in NFL history.
      I grew up a huge Winslow (Sr., Not his entitled immoral prick of a son) fan & he changed the game for TEs. I love Gatesy & have an 85 tatt. He has every football coach in America looking in middle school basketball gyms for the next great TE. But Gronk was absolutely uncoverable. & that guy got beat to damn death.
      Gronk his an all time great - no doubt. And if fucking pains me to say that about any Cheatriot. That last drive against Denver in the AFC championship were Brady threw the long bomb to Gronk that he tracked down. Just an amazing catch: he had to track it down over his shoulder with a d back draped over him. Amazing for any receiver, much less a 250+ pound guy.

Comment

• JOJAX85
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2018
        • Irmo, SC
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Gronk his an all time great - no doubt. And if fucking pains me to say that about any Cheatriot. That last drive against Denver in the AFC championship were Brady threw the long bomb to Gronk that he tracked down. Just an amazing catch: he had to track it down over his shoulder with a d back draped over him. Amazing for any receiver, much less a 250+ pound guy.
        The last drive against KC a couple of years ago he made two incredible catches and he was wearing the DB like a poncho. There was absolutely nothing else that guy could do to cover him and he still made both catches. And you are right. I am far from a New England fan but you do have to give credit where credit is due.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Hmmmm....Jets sign Colin K?

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
            Would the Jets give Kap 9 mil? Dont sound like something Adam Gase would do unless he dont like Darnold. Looks like a Bogus account.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Would the Jets give Kap 9 mil? Dont sound like something Adam Gase would do unless he dont like Darnold. Looks like a Bogus account.
              It is a parody account.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Send PM

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

So, the Texans traded their best player for a second round pick, then used that pick to trade for Brandin Cooks? Basically they swapped Hopkins for Cooks? Man, we thought we had it bad!
                  Last edited by WindsorUK; 04-10-2020, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Las Vegas stadium lights on last night

EVRqNAAUEAAvrfS.jpg

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      Las Vegas stadium lights on last night

EVRqNAAUEAAvrfS.jpg
                      Looks like it’s ready to go.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Meanwhile Christian McCaffery just got 4 years for $64m. $16m/year. Highest paid RB in the league.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Looks like it’s ready to go.
                          Not quite. Roof isn't done yet as far as the structure goes. They still working on it though even with four people who have tested positive for the virus.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍