• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

Really.
    In the end Gruden he has won with or without playbook. I am not getting that hate he is getting for winning 2 SB...
    Lynn? HC epic fail and currently on the best way not to sniff another HC gig ever.
    One Super Bowl on someone else’s team. Lynn would be more competitive with that Bucs team. Gruden was always overrated.

Comment

• Eurobolt
      *** Jim Harbaugh ***
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

One Super Bowl on someone else’s team. Lynn would be more competitive with that Bucs team. Gruden was always overrated.
      Assumption without any reflection to reality and we all have seen what Lynn brings as HC.
      Gruden won it all, twice.
      Do not think that Gruden lost games in such bad fashion as many times in all his years coaching as AL did in 4 years at the helmet with Chargers.

Comment

• Xenos
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

Assumption without any reflection to reality and we all have seen what Lynn brings as HC.
        Gruden won it all, twice.
        Do not think that Gruden lost games in such bad fashion as many times in all his years coaching as AL did in 4 years at the helmet with Chargers.
        Where are you getting the twice from? He’s only won one Super Bowl as a HC, on someone else’s team. Maybe you’re the one who need to reflect on reality? And yes Gruden has lost plenty of games he should have won as HC, much more than Lynn did.

Comment

• Eurobolt
          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Where are you getting the twice from? He’s only won one Super Bowl as a HC, on someone else’s team. Maybe you’re the one who need to reflect on reality? And yes Gruden has lost plenty of games he should have won as HC, much more than Lynn did.
          Apologoies I am too young, was sure he won with Raiders too.
          Anyway if you think Gruden is worse than Lynn everyone free to have an opinion mine and few other is that Lynn is weaker coach.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
            Pretty much retired......
            • Sep 2018
            • JoJa
            • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

I always thought Jon gruden was more hype than substance and was a terrible head coach, however he was the terrible head coach for our rival.
            In my storied career as a Chargers fan.......just once.......I wish one of our terrible head coaches had won us a Super Bowl.

Comment

• UglyTruth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Twitter is undefeated
              It’s great, feels weird that it’s free.
              Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
              - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
              - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
              - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
              - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
              - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
              - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I wouldn’t ever say a man should never cry, not at all. But crying about game 5 of a season in which your team isn’t good and you and everyone know they aren’t good … well … I dunno. I wouldn’t cry. I just wouldn’t. It just feels like resignation, defeat, quit to me. I’d be raring to fight for week 6, not cry about week 5.

I’ve never seen Ted Lasso cry after a bad day on the pitch. He’s a positive forward looking fella … if I’m going into battle, i want to follow the guy that’s beaming positive mojo, not the guy thats crying.
                I kinda watched the video. No opinion on it really. Crying is an interesting thing. You can cry from sadness but also from joy. I was totally surprised on my wedding day, when they were reading the vows, I started crying...I will never forget that...kinda ruined the pictures!

Anyway...if he makes it a habit...like Dick Vermeil, then people will start to think its kinda weird!

So ideally these days, with the other kinda stuff that goes on (Gruden) crying is insignificant in my mind.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Quite_Frankly View Post

I kinda watched the video. No opinion on it really. Crying is an interesting thing. You can cry from sadness but also from joy. I was totally surprised on my wedding day, when they were reading the vows, I started crying...I will never forget that...kinda ruined the pictures!

Anyway...if he makes it a habit...like Dick Vermeil, then people will start to think its kinda weird!

So ideally these days, with the other kinda stuff that goes on (Gruden) crying is insignificant in my mind.
                  Yep. I cried on my wedding day too. What a surprise that was.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Speaking of London, the Jaguars and Dolphins will be playing there this week and I feel like there's about a 50% chance that the Jags are going to "forget" to bring Urban Meyer home. The good news for Meyer is that another NFL coaching job just opened up so he can take that one if he gets fired.

Meyer to the turds? Score.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Meyer to the turds? Score.
                      Fits the bill :goofylol:

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                        The happiest man in the NFL this morning after the Gruden news broke last night.

FBdbDDBWQAYwDa0?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
                        There's a man that looks like he made it rain at a strip club last night.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

There's a man that looks like he made it rain at a strip club last night.
                          At least he's given and getting the love rather than the hate!

:whistlin:
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X