Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL News And Other Teams Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    Note about Sewell - the Lions started him as their ROT in the first couple of games and he didn't do well. Then they moved him to LOT (where he played at OR.) and he's been good there. Not all OT's can play either side and it appears Sewell is better suited for the left side.
    Re your reason for editing, Comendable.

    Comment


    • Looks like Sewell is playing on the right again today.
      Can't believe Campbell didn't call a TO with 2.32 left on the clock, after they made a 1st down stop for a 2nd and 10. No wonder the Lions are winless.

      Comment


      • WOW......the Lions have imploded!
        They called back to back TO's which is illegal- turned 3rd and 9 to 3rd and 4. Bears get 1st, now running out clock to set up GW FG.
        The smell of AL is STRONG in the Motor City.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
          WOW......the Lions have imploded!
          They called back to back TO's which is illegal- turned 3rd and 9 to 3rd and 4. Bears get 1st, now running out clock to set up GW FG.
          The smell of AL is STRONG in the Motor City.
          First, you are correct -why not call a time out before the two minute warning? too much time ran off the clock

          Second, on 3rd and 4 - after the second blown timeout - they were playing 10 yards off when they needed 4 yards. Hell, play press coverage and if they beat you for a TD - well you have a chance to win the game (granted with Goff, highly unlikely) - but they just moved the chains

          Campbell might have been a good soundbite but he is not a good coach.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

            First, you are correct -why not call a time out before the two minute warning? too much time ran off the clock

            Second, on 3rd and 4 - after the second blown timeout - they were playing 10 yards off when they needed 4 yards. Hell, play press coverage and if they beat you for a TD - well you have a chance to win the game (granted with Goff, highly unlikely) - but they just moved the chains

            Campbell might have been a good soundbite but he is not a good coach.
            Rookie HCs have growing pains too. Hopefully Staley won't have as many as Lynn did and Lynn was still fucking up timeouts in year 4.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

              First, you are correct -why not call a time out before the two minute warning? too much time ran off the clock

              Second, on 3rd and 4 - after the second blown timeout - they were playing 10 yards off when they needed 4 yards. Hell, play press coverage and if they beat you for a TD - well you have a chance to win the game (granted with Goff, highly unlikely) - but they just moved the chains

              Campbell might have been a good soundbite but he is not a good coach.
              He wasn’t even a good sound bite. Dude is a Neanderthal

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jamrock View Post

                He wasn’t even a good sound bite. Dude is a Neanderthal
                Did he cry today?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
                  Looks like Sewell is playing on the right again today.
                  Can't believe Campbell didn't call a TO with 2.32 left on the clock, after they made a 1st down stop for a 2nd and 10. No wonder the Lions are winless.
                  The blind leading the blind

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

                    Did he cry today?
                    Nothing wrong with men crying.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

                      The blind leading the blind
                      I can't believe how inept the Lions are. I watched most of that game yesterday, and gained an understanding of why they are winless.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

                        Rookie HCs have growing pains too. Hopefully Staley won't have as many as Lynn did and Lynn was still fucking up timeouts in year 4.
                        Yep. This right here. We forget this simple fact sometimes.

                        Comment




                        • #Bills

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X