Clear All
  • captaind
    Cook This Pork Chops
    • Jun 2013
    • Mars
    • Ball Holder
    • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I thought they had one where they wore lingerie.
    Now I'll watch that -- because I did watch that. Forgot who aired it?

Is women in lingerie playing football not PC anymore?

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
      Dolphins defender says playing with Tua Tagovailoa is ‘wasting my career’Miami Dolphins selection of quarterback Tua Tagovailoa in the 2020 draft hasn’t exactly panned out the way he or the team would’ve liked.

Miami failed to start Tagovailoa right away and then went back-and-forth between him and Ryan Fitzpatrick to round out his rookie season. Then, in his second season, the former Alabama quarterback suffers multiple injuries that force him to miss five starts.
      Now, with a new coach coming into the Dolphins’ locker room in the coming weeks, there are more questions about the team’s future at the quarterback position, and everyone’s talking about it.
      One of the most interesting nuggets of information came from a story (subscription required) by the Sun Sentinel’s Omar Kelly earlier in the week that claimed a prominent Dolphins defender wasn’t in support of Tagovailoa keeping his job.
      “He can’t make every throw,” an unnamed member of Miami’s defense told Kelly. “He’s only going to take us so far. I’m wasting my career here if that’s what we’re doing.”
      It’s not often you hear players talking so candidly about their quarterback, especially one who has a 13-8 record in games he’s started. However, it seems that some players are being honest with themselves and the fact that their ceiling is limited with Tagovailoa.
      That’s why there have been so many conversations about Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. At least one player insinuated to Kelly that they need a guy like that.
      “Watson’s an elite quarterback now,” the player told Kelly. “We’re ready to win.”
      When Stephen Ross fired Brian Flores on Black Monday, he told the media that the next coach would have the final say in the quarterback decision, but it appears some of the players have already been swayed.
      I thought it was obvious before their draft that Tua can’t make every throw, and Herbert can. Plus Tua is hurt easily, is not really the runner folks seemed to think he was, and didn’t have the same adversity / development in college to forge steel from iron.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I thought it was obvious before their draft that Tua can’t make every throw, and Herbert can. Plus Tua is hurt easily, is not really the runner folks seemed to think he was, and didn’t have the same adversity / development in college to forge steel from iron.
        Sure was. I didn't want us to draft him for being hurt all the time alone and thank our lucky stars that Miami's GM made a terrible decision.

I Just don't get why GMs can't evaluate QBs like every other possition and over draft them anyways.

If they aren't good enough, they aren't good enough.

Haskins I had no idea what a lazy and non work ethic he had so I just based him on talent that he displayed but geez these teams interview these guys and their coaches so they have to know.

I haven't heard a peep if he is still with Pittsburgh or not.
        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
          Beef Before Gazelles
          • May 2021
          • Send PM

So the Packers lose a (home) playoff game to the 49ers, in large part because they had a punt blocked and returned for a score.

It's refreshing to see a team OTHER THAN the Chargers lose a game that way.

Comment

• Caslon
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

Kind of a shocker. Jimmy G ! Thought the 49’ers were just about ready to give up on him as their QB.

I’m disappointed with all the not so close games up until this weekend. What ya’all think about SB on Saturday night? Keep it on Sunday? Monday 6 AM workers want it Saturday night, or… LOL…a holiday on Monday. 80,000 petition signatures so far.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Davante Adams is a free agent in 2022. Packers let Rodgers and Adams walk. Can the Chargers fit Keenan, Mike Will, & Davante's salaries on the 2022/2023 books?

Comment

• Attack
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Davante Adams is a free agent in 2022. Packers let Rodgers and Adams walk. Can the Chargers fit Keenan, Mike Will, & Davante's salaries on the 2022/2023 books?
                You don't want to put any money into the D? I hope that was a joke!

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2020
                  • Oklahoma
                  • Send PM

Assuming Rodgers wants to leave GB, I am guessing he would want to go to the 49ers.
                  They could trade Jimmy G and keep Lantz on ice.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2020
                    • Oklahoma
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Oh man, when your own players throw you under the bus….doesn’t get much worse than that. Also means everyone sees what we fans see. Must absolutely kill Dolphin fans when they see Herbert play.
                    Yep, and the Chargers foolishly passed on Marino in 83 so Fuck Miami and their fans!:ml:

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Attack View Post

You don't want to put any money into the D? I hope that was a joke!
                      I have said that I want RB D. Johnson FA from Cleveland and DT Akiem Hicks, those are the extent of my free agent signings. I prefer to build through the draft and my mock drafts have 4 out of the first 5 picks all on defense, so I will close by saying 'Do Better'.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Was scoring our problem last season? Davonte is a great player but I just don't think any one offensive playmaker is going to make that much of a difference on our team. The Bengals are in a better position with Jmarr Chase and Burrow on their rookie contracts. Might as well move up and grab the best receiver in the draft if you think this is our problem rather than paying $23 mil for a good receiver.

:facepalm1:
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
                          Was scoring our problem last season? Davonte is a great player but I just don't think any one offensive playmaker is going to make that much of a difference on our team. The Bengals are in a better position with Jmarr Chase and Burrow on their rookie contracts. Might as well move up and grab the best receiver in the draft if you think this is our problem rather than paying $23 mil for a good receiver.

:facepalm1:
                          The Bengals have a decent defense and excellent ST to go along with that O. We have neither which is why they are still playing and we aren't.

Comment

Working...
                          X