• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Mike Tomlin rejects Chase Claypool’s request for music and “more fun” at practice

As far as your suggestion....

Comment

• Xenos
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Is this McVay’s fault or O’Connell?

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Antonio Brown has got himself suspended, again. When the Bucs signed AB last season, Bruce Arians said of AB, “He screws up one time, he’s gone.” Now, I don't know if Arians is going to hold true to that statement. Brown has become pretty important to Tom Brady, and Brady seems to be the man who wears the pants in Tampa.

But, if the Bucs did cut AB (I'm not sure if he has to go through waivers or he becomes an unrestricted free agent), would you want to see him as a Charger, and do you think Telesco would even consider it?

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          Antonio Brown has got himself suspended, again. When the Bucs signed AB last season, Bruce Arians said of AB, “He screws up one time, he’s gone.” Now, I don't know if Arians is going to hold true to that statement. Brown has become pretty important to Tom Brady, and Brady seems to be the man who wears the pants in Tampa.

But, if the Bucs did cut AB (I'm not sure if he has to go through waivers or he becomes an unrestricted free agent), would you want to see him as a Charger, and do you think Telesco would even consider it?
          No and No!
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Gimme a minute to think about that...no...

What a cancer AB is. My favorite AB quote: "Don't touch me! I'm the franchise!"

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos

I like Stafford a lot. But their stupid going all in strategy and having it blow up in their face makes me happy for some reason.
              Unless you have the old Ray Lewis Raven defense or the Jim McMahon Bear defense (and there are none of them in the league now), than every team in the entire league is an injury away from their starting QB from having no chance to win a SB. If Stafford's elbow and back injuries linger it really will blow up badly in their face with a long rebuild ahead.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Claude Humphrey, a HOF DE who played for the Falcons and Eagles from the late '60s to the early '80s, has died. If you've been around long enough, you may remember the Super Bowl when an Eagles defender was called for roughing the passer on Raiders QB Jim Plunkett, and the defender was so disgusted he picked up the flag and threw it back at the ref. That was Humphrey. That shoulda/coulda been the Chargers in that Super Bowl, not the Raiders. That was the year the Chargers were the best team in the AFC and hosted the Championship Game, and the Raiders, who had snuck into the playoffs as a wild card, somehow beat the Chargers and got to face an Eagles team in the Super Bowl that the Chargers could have easily defeated. What coulda/shoulda been.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Oh look. A religion discussion. Crazy that some of you just cant help yourselves. Ill be trying to figure this out. Bans incoming. Past warnings at this point for those of you who know my desires here.

Thanks for the headache.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Ok so 3 are getting bans here. A couple first timers. Im really sorry first of all to the community as i wouldnt see a lot of this stuff if it were not for reported posts. So thanks to those of you who are getting this stuff to me.

One of these bans is going to be longer. And i dont know what else to say at this point because its almost like there is zero fucking regard to me from this poster who i consider a close friend. It always feels like a "Fuck You Fleet" thing to me. And im really pretty angry right now about this. Just so disrespectful to me. This is my house. My rules. Am i not a really fucking awesome leader here? Totally lax and never ban. I think im a really lenient and peaceful admin here. I belong to no click. I take no sides. I judge fairly. I care about everyone of you fans. But if you have no respect for me and my house? Get out.

If you know me....you know i always do what i say im gonna do. I always enforce the line in the sand that i draw. I think some feel like lines being drawn are just some fake shit or something. Some empty threat that makes one look strong or confident? Not gonna happen with me. Im an action guy. Not a talker. Im not here to blow smoke up your ass and then take no action. But i get some of you are used to that and live like that. Not me.

So again....most of you know whats up here. No politics and no religion. You see it report it. You are chomping at the bit to participate before i can mod? Just bite you tongue. Or i will ban.

Anyways aloha to all of you. We will being doing a gift giveaway starting tomorrow. That should ease some of the burden of this forum maybe reaching a point of mass meltdown.

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Back to football, gentlemen....

Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger expects this to be his final season with the Steelers, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

I didn't even even this coming.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                        Back to football, gentlemen....

Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger expects this to be his final season with the Steelers, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

I didn't even even this coming.
                        Big Ben possibly hanging up his cleats? Not surprising...he's the last of the Fab Three (with Eli and PR)...injuries must be taking a toll at his advanced age, and he probably is getting tired of losing on the West Coast also...

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet Admin View Post
                          Oh look. A religion discussion. Crazy that some of you just cant help yourselves. Ill be trying to figure this out. Bans incoming. Past warnings at this point for those of you who know my desires here.

Thanks for the headache.
                          LOL. Like herding cats around here. No, no, you can’t go that way.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X