• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

fuck the optics, he deserves justice. he's fine - he was a college kid who had sex at a party, thats not a "NEWS AT 11" headline. it appears she came on to him and he didn't say no. she told everyone investigators could find that she was 18. i think they even have it being said on videos from that night.

His life ruined, what happens to her - she may not win her moneysuit? she should be put in jail.
    Just like the Duke lacrosse team, the rush to judgement ruined a career.

We haven't seen the evidence, but it sure sounds like she is just using an ambulance chaser lawyer to try and make a quick buck. I hope all of the sordid details are made public so she can get a taste of what she unleashed on him - the difference being she won't have lost millions.

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Wow. TT - sign the Monster Leg of the Mesa, the Punt God!

Having once been accused of having relations with a young lady most thought to be less than attractive … ok, thats not the same at all. And it was true. That is some seriously fucked up wicked evil stuff to ruin his life to try and make a buck. Its not he said she said - they got fucking video and lots of it. Sounds like every witness present all say exactly the same thing - she was a little whore getting herself banged all over the party for kicks.
      Lots of 3rd party evidence including her own friends' testimony going against her case. Even freakin' video evidence. Innocent until proven guilty.

Where all my La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Spring Valley people at!!! lol

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

A couple of my friends are huge Donkey fans. They don't like Russ either.

BTW Jokic is no joke.
        F around and find out, KD.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Bring on the Punt God.

Al Davis wouldn’t hesitate. I’m old enough to remember Ray Guy and what a difference maker he was. You have a chance to get a guy like that grab him.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

A couple of my friends are huge Donkey fans. They don't like Russ either.

BTW Jokic is no joke.
            F around and find out, KD.
            Jokic is a beautiful player but Booker is amazing

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Jokic is a beautiful player but Booker is amazing
              Yes. Absolutely.

And your Lakers have outplayed my Warriors. I expect W's to be shooting hot at Chase, making Game 6 a must win for LAL.

BTW how many rings you got Reggie ? It would be just like the GSW to sneak in again. They are both sloppy and battle hardened.
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Bring on the Punt God.

Al Davis wouldn’t hesitate. I’m old enough to remember Ray Guy and what a difference maker he was. You have a chance to get a guy like that grab him.
                They were talking about the case / injustice on the radio yesterday as i left work. Said he/s been playing for some team down in Mexico. I assumed they meant American Football but really don’t know - didbnt catch it.

Go get em, TT, bring him home.
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Just like the Duke lacrosse team, the rush to judgement ruined a career.

We haven't seen the evidence, but it sure sounds like she is just using an ambulance chaser lawyer to try and make a quick buck. I hope all of the sordid details are made public so she can get a taste of what she unleashed on him - the difference being she won't have lost millions.
                  I'm sure someone will pick him up eventually...I just think there is a zero chance it will be the chargers, the Spanii are not going to break their code for a punter of all things...
                  "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Yes. Absolutely.

And your Lakers have outplayed my Warriors. I expect W's to be shooting hot at Chase, making Game 6 a must win for LAL.

BTW how many rings you got Reggie ? It would be just like the GSW to sneak in again. They are both sloppy and battle hardened.
                    Games 1 and 4 have been epic. Everything great about sports on display in game 4 with Lonnie Walker showing he’s a pros pro and coming from nowhere to score 15 in the 4th. I expect GSW to show a champ’s heart and fortitude tonight. Curry is a magician. One of the best of all time

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I'm sure someone will pick him up eventually...I just think there is a zero chance it will be the chargers, the Spanii are not going to break their code for a punter of all things...
                      Their code, which hasn’t borne fruit, wouldn’t have to be broken. The kid has never been arrested and was falsely accused.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Their code, which hasn’t borne fruit, wouldn’t have to be broken. The kid has never been arrested and was falsely accused.
                        it's not even about that tho, they don't like any perception of unrest, none, look. how they have treated the players that have proven to be solid citizens that have used the media as a negotiation tactic...it's why ekeler is as good as gone, I would be shocked if they worked anything out with him, to them, anything that could potentially give them a black eye is to be avoided at all costs...and yet they are one of the least respected ownership groups in the NFL because of how they conduct business and treat players...
                        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

did you guys see that article on where the different teams strength of schedule ranked? the eagles have the absolute hardest (#1) schedule of anyone in the NFL, but for some reason the chiefs have like the 15th hardest schedule and they won the Super Bowl...I don't understand how that could even happen...even the second place chargers have a harder schedule than the chiefs at #12

Comment

Working...
                          X