• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
    Chiefs fans are delusional, thinking he may get off with a 2-3 game suspension.
    Agree...he may get the season or at minimum, half of it.

Comment

• Riverwalk
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

You think we should give Reid & their front office a pass for knowingly drafting women beaters and assorted creeps to gain a competitive advantage, when the rest of the NFL passed on those guys?

They are not exactly in the 'oops, how did that happen?' category.
      Yes, you should like you give Shawn Merriman a pass for his domestic abuse charges.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Agree...he may get the season or at minimum, half of it.
        I think he's going to get jail or prison time. He left the scene of an injury accident he caused with disregard for others, then has remained in hiding while the police are seeking him. I think the Chiefs will release him.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Yes, you should like you give Shawn Merriman a pass for his domestic abuse charges.
          Tila Tequila?... the DA threw out the Chargers against him for insufficient evidence.

What happened, I do not know .... it's not like the Chargers then turned around and drafted him and I was supportive.

Hill, on the other hand, was unquestionably guilty of committing violence on his pregnant girl friend: she claimed that he punched her in the stomach.
          If true, that could have terminated the pregnancy quickly.

Moreover, Andy Reid acknowledged that he was guilty:

“Before you’re given a second chance, you better be doing the right things,” Chief head coach Andy Reid said after the draft. “So he’s been in counseling, he’ll continue to be in counseling, we’ve got a great support system here for that with quality people. We feel good that he’s trying to right a wrong, a big wrong. But he’s trying to do better, and be a better person for it. And that part, we feel very confident in.”

What malarkey!

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

I think he's going to get jail or prison time. He left the scene of an injury accident he caused with disregard for others, then has remained in hiding while the police are seeking him. I think the Chiefs will release him.
            Yep could get all that. Chief fans are delusional as always.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Tila Tequila?... the DA threw out the Chargers against him for insufficient evidence.

What happened, I do not know .... it's not like the Chargers then turned around and drafted him and I was supportive.

Hill, on the other hand, was unquestionably guilty of committing violence on his pregnant girl friend: she claimed that he punched her in the stomach.
              If true, that could have terminated the pregnancy quickly.

Moreover, Andy Reid acknowledged that he was guilty:

“Before you’re given a second chance, you better be doing the right things,” Chief head coach Andy Reid said after the draft. “So he’s been in counseling, he’ll continue to be in counseling, we’ve got a great support system here for that with quality people. We feel good that he’s trying to right a wrong, a big wrong. But he’s trying to do better, and be a better person for it. And that part, we feel very confident in.”

What malarkey!
              I thought the DA concluded that she assaulted him? he didn't want to press charges.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

I don't mean to make light of it, but its kinda hilarious he's still hiding out somewhere ... whats the thought process there?
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Yep could get all that. Chief fans are delusional as always.
                  This is their basic position: it's like a debating society, unhinged from ethical considerations:

"Should he be punished appropriately via the law and league rules as well? Yes.
                  Should the suspension be a significant and lengthy one on par with domestic violence? Absolutely ****ing not.
                  I mean, Jalen Carter sped away from a fiery crash in which two of his friends were burning to death and he got drafted and didn't have any disciplinary action."

Punishment must mean being counseled by that "great supportive staff" Andy Reid and the Chief's have at their disposal.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Chief's fan quickly set straight for this bit of tomfoolery at Chief's planet:

"I know some things about this that most people don’t. I hate that I have to say this, but if Rice remains a Chief after this incident I have to believe that I’ll give up my lifelong Chiefs fandom.

More details will be released this week. If Rice escapes accountability for his actions, so be it. I can’t live with supporting someone that endangered the lives of innocent people, including children, and then fled without a concern for those affected by the accident he in part caused."

Frayed nerves settled with this irrefutable comment by another poster:

"There are guys on the team currently that I'm sure have done worse."

Reason why this fan was not immediately banned from the site? Take a look at his avatar ...

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                      I don't mean to make light of it, but its kinda hilarious he's still hiding out somewhere ... whats the thought process there?
                      My guess is that he had used a controlled substance and is trying to flush all traces of it from his system before turning himself in.

Comment

• colorado
                        Fan since '62
                        • Jun 2023
                        • Desert Rat
                        • Nothing but time on my hands
                        • Send PM

Rice needs to go away for a while, a long while. Leaving with kids involved? What a dirt bag.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by colorado View Post

Rice needs to go away for a while, a long while. Leaving with kids involved? What a dirt bag.
                          There are some guys who are saying it's just a hit and run accident, the punishment will be light. That's BS. Someone could easily have been killed, there could have been multiple fatalities, and his only instinct is to run? That's prison IMO.

Comment

Working...
                          X