Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by colorado View Post

The San Diego Chiefs??? No, no way...
    lol, they sure ain't getting no stadium funds here.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
      Lamborghini drivers lawyer statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCuvVCgf68
      I'm surprised Rice hasn't been arrested yet. Reckless endangerment, causing a multiple vehicle accident with injuries and leaving the scene, it amounts to a felony in Texas. I don't think Rice should be able to play this season and I think he will get some prison time, he should anyway.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I'm surprised Rice hasn't been arrested yet. Reckless endangerment, causing a multiple vehicle accident with injuries and leaving the scene, it amounts to a felony in Texas. I don't think Rice should be able to play this season and I think he will get some prison time, he should anyway.
        Chiefs WR Rashee Rice was driving during Dallas hit-and- ...

dataurl475182.png
        KMBC
        https://www.kmbc.com › article › rashee-rices-press-co...
        2 hours ago — We now know that Rashee Rice was driving one of the vehicle's involved in a Dallas hit-and-run crash that left four people with injuries ...
        Missing: Rashid ‎| Show results with:
        Rashid

Chief fans were getting all worked up about how there was no proof Rice was driving or even if he was in the car.

Endless blabbering by those chuckle heads about orange, green, and for all I know mauve clothing and those getting out of the passenger or driver side.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Typical Chief's off-season:

Pat Mahomes Sr. is facing up to 10 years in prison after being formally indicted on Wednesday for driving while intoxicated, a felony charge he received back on Feb. 3.

They've easily replaced the Raiders for overall lawlessness in the division.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
            Lamborghini drivers lawyer statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCuvVCgf68
            Rice picked a bad place to race another car...watching the tape that was just crazy...at LEAST find some deserted highway outside KC...

Comment

• captaind
              Cook This Pork Chops
              • Jun 2013
              • Mars
              • Ball Holder
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

They purposely made the stadiumn without a roof. Pretty stupid actually. Just make it retractable
              I imagine the weight of several feet of lake-effect snow might have impacted the decision to not even bother trying.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Rice picked a bad place to race another car...watching the tape that was just crazy...at LEAST find some deserted highway outside KC...
                outside of Dallas
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                  The Precious
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                  Typical Chief's off-season:

Pat Mahomes Sr. is facing up to 10 years in prison after being formally indicted on Wednesday for driving while intoxicated, a felony charge he received back on Feb. 3.

They've easily replaced the Raiders for overall lawlessness in the division.
                  The article doesn’t say why a DUI is a felony? Did he cause a accident and hurt somebody? Is there a Texas law for multiple offenses? Ten years seems pretty heavy.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    The Precious
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Never mind just clicked on TMZ link it’s a multiple offense thing. That’s still brutal for non injury DUIs.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Benjamin Allbright

@AllbrightNFL
                      Rice had some red flags that some teams were not willing to take a chance on. Yes. But is that just immaturity or is that who that person is? I'm more so responding to the statement by the attorney which I feel like was a mistake.

Terry Littlejohn
                      @TexasNinerFan
                      ·
                      5h
                      Replying to @AllbrightNFL
                      True but several GMs said they would not draft him because he was a terrible person. That would mean this isn’t a one-off right? Maybe this is who he is? Or is that report not true?

6:28 PM · Apr 4, 2024
                      ·
                      Does everyone agree that Jermaine Burton is going to get drafted by the Chiefs? Chief fans will mix it up with him if he goes into the stands.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

The article doesn’t say why a DUI is a felony? Did he cause a accident and hurt somebody? Is there a Texas law for multiple offenses? Ten years seems pretty heavy.
                        Mahomes Sr. was arrested and charged with "Driving While Intoxicated 3rd Or More." This means that this is at least his his THIRD DWI arrest. He must have been convicted at least two other times to qualify for this charge. Because of the 2+ prior convictions, he could be looking at up to 10 years, though I'm guessing it will be less than that. I suppose it's the drunk driving equivalent of "Three Strikes, You're Out." The penalty increases substantially when you get your 3rd DWI.

The father of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes was arrested Saturday night in Texas on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

I imagine the weight of several feet of lake-effect snow might have impacted the decision to not even bother trying.
                          Couldn't they install some heaters on that roof to melt it before it accumulates? Or at least hire a couple of dudes with snow shovels to do their thing...gotta be a way they keep that snow off of the roofs of big buildings back East...

Comment

Working...
                          X