• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltdiehard
    The Precious
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I'm surprised Rice hasn't been arrested yet. Reckless endangerment, causing a multiple vehicle accident with injuries and leaving the scene, it amounts to a felony in Texas. I don't think Rice should be able to play this season and I think he will get some prison time, he should anyway.
    It’s possible he was drinking and that’s why he ran from the scene. A little soon to put him in prison isn’t it? Did it all start with Andy’s son? He’s doing time.

Comment

• northerner
      Charger fan since '79
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Rice picked a bad place to race another car...watching the tape that was just crazy...at LEAST find some deserted highway outside KC...
      that ain't no little fender bender, that was full on crazy. and then they just left - classic!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Rice picked a bad place to race another car...watching the tape that was just crazy...at LEAST find some deserted highway outside KC...
        Or you can probably save a lot of money by simply racing your friends on a track, rent the time and the cars and no one can get hurt besides themselves...racing on any public road is asshole move...in my younger days I was friends with several street racers and they would race in the middle of the night out in the Chula Vista area, one of them never graduated high school because a vehicle came out of nowhere during a race...I get that these guys are young and he wants to impress his boys, he's in the NFL etc...but putting innocent lives in danger is inexcusable...there are tons of places to race cars in an environment that keeps the general public out of it...
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Couldn't they install some heaters on that roof to melt it before it accumulates? Or at least hire a couple of dudes with snow shovels to do their thing...gotta be a way they keep that snow off of the roofs of big buildings back East...
          I was thinking giant windshield wipers but then I remembered Minnesota has a roof, maybe send one of their crack civil engineers over to take som pictures. Indy has a roof, stop there on the way back. Detroit has a roof, 3-fer road triip.

Buffalo doesn’t not have a roof because they can’t have a roof. Obviously.

“Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

It’s possible he was drinking and that’s why he ran from the scene. A little soon to put him in prison isn’t it? Did it all start with Andy’s son? He’s doing time.
            Set aside whether he was under the influence.

Road racing at extremely excessive speeds, reckless endangerment, causing a 6-car accident with injuries, then piling out of their cars and skedaddling from the scene. This to me is prison-worthy.

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

If anyone wants to see dash cam footage of it.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Road racing at extremely excessive speeds, reckless endangerment, causing a 6-car accident with injuries, then piling out of their cars and skedaddling from the scene. This to me is prison-worthy.
                those are offenses which land many in jail, correct. DA won't be able to charge DUI at this point, there is no physical evidence. One reason Hit and Run is treated seriously is exactly this - if they let H&R go then every drunk who crashes will learn to flee the scene and hide until they sober up.

A larger factor will be exactly where it happened. Dallas has a Soros-backed DA. The surrounding cities and county have conservative DAs. Very different perspectives on crime and punishment. Where you are charged, who is your prosecutor, and who are your jury matter in modern America.
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• northerner
                  Charger fan since '79
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                  If anyone wants to see dash cam footage of it.
                  i will give them a small bit of credit - they knew right away to high tail it out of there. whatever they needed to cover up, at least they acted fast.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

those are offenses which land many in jail, correct. DA won't be able to charge DUI at this point, there is no physical evidence. One reason Hit and Run is treated seriously is exactly this - if they let H&R go then every drunk who crashes will learn to flee the scene and hide until they sober up.

A larger factor will be exactly where it happened. Dallas has a Soros-backed DA. The surrounding cities and county have conservative DAs. Very different perspectives on crime and punishment. Where you are charged, who is your prosecutor, and who are your jury matter in modern America.
                    My guess.. probation, no jail time, but fined. As for the NFL, he will get 4-6 games suspension.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

The Rashee Rice legal saga took an unfortunate turn on Thursday. A police report obtained by an ABC affiliate in Dallas, Texas, indicates that police found 10.8 grams of marijuana in the Lamborghini Rice admitted to driving.

In Texas, possession of more than seven grams of marijuana qualifies as a crime with a recommended sentence of 180 days of incarceration.

The Rashee Rice legal saga took an unfortunate turn on Thursday. A police report obtained by an ABC affiliate in Dallas, Texas, indicates that police found 10.8

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                        The Rashee Rice legal saga took an unfortunate turn on Thursday. A police report obtained by an ABC affiliate in Dallas, Texas, indicates that police found 10.8 grams of marijuana in the Lamborghini Rice admitted to driving.

In Texas, possession of more than seven grams of marijuana qualifies as a crime with a recommended sentence of 180 days of incarceration.

https://kckingdom.com/posts/rashee-r...t-01htqk3c3gsk
                        Maybe my prediction deserves a Lee Corso: "Not so fast my friend."

Granted maybe his friends will take the fall

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Maybe in Texas but not in CA here they wouldn’t do any time. He is going to buried in civil suits.

Comment

Working...
                          X